ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Am i the only one having issue with the formation option, the finish button can't be hit so i'm stuck and i can only reboot the game. I feel really dumb :mad:
I change formation without using "finish" button

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I doubt that. The game is actually pretty straightforward, you just look in the "quests" section and do as it says mostly
walk through is not really needed for this game- the only time I really need the walk through is when I have no clue where something, where the location is, or how to solve the puzzle. For example one of quest in had "Explore the Boazion (sp) Road". I have no clue where it is or how to explore it....

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded this current game update bt it says many of the scenes are corrupted, is anyone else getting this problem?

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
how to use the cheat engine on roundscape or any rpg maker game in general ? Whenever i start cheat engine i get 4 different game.exe processes and none of them seem to be the correct one ?

jabig

Sep 7, 2016
how to use the cheat engine on roundscape or any rpg maker game in general ? Whenever i start cheat engine i get 4 different game.exe processes and none of them seem to be the correct one ?
Just download the save editor, you have it in the forum under tools and tutorials.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Is the Sacred Places (Paladin) quest missable after Oakshare gets attacked or can I do it anytime later? Is the Paladin class worth it and is there more to Tiffany the Paladin apprentice later?

I am indifferent to morality, the art for the paladin seems a lot better than the nun corruption scene so I am leaning to becoming a paladin.

Edit:
Nvm, went with the paladin in the end, I did the nuns rape route to try and refresh my memory, after the event I was taken to the castle even tho I didn't get it yet so I reloaded to the paladin route.

Last edited:

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
What about perk points? I get some after quests but how do I use them(ver 2.4)?
They should be available through the mirror in the throne room, but I'm not sure if they are properly implemeted yet,
I always forget to check

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry again v dumb when it comes to computers, how do i fix the RAM problem?
Well, I have Chrome eating all memory sometimes. You can either kill the process with task manager or restart PC.

What about perk points? I get some after quests but how do I use them(ver 2.4)?
They already implemented (I check a dual wield - it worked). Use mirror in throne room, as Aysheen said.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i will be honest ...

the game look good, very long....nontheless ....... i DO NOT recommend this game.

for a simple reason.... the art.

they are a big bunch of art from like dozens of differents artist and some are seriously very pure shit.
the game will be super cool if it used all the same art, but passing from the nice art to an shitty kids drawing is really the most horrible shit i have ever see in a video game.

i cant recommend this game, its look like all the art are from deviantart, randomly selected or fuck know what.

thats very sad, because frankly the game is great, but all those arts from differents artist, changing everytime, its a real fun killer to me

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
There is a lot of sex scenes, more than one artist was probably needed to cover the scenes and also the different fetishes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There is a lot of sex scenes, more than one artist was probably needed to cover the scenes and also the different fetishes.
obviously yes, when you see the different art, you cant imagine it come from the same artist. some art are also recognizable to coming from artist from others games

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes