Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Also there is a comment that shows where to go, look at the previews comment pages. There is a lot of questions that has been already replied so you can just check the comments without having to wait for a reply.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Anyone got a guide or w.e for the Ornesse Crypt with the puzzle floor or some shit, it's annoying af x.x
yeah that shit took me about 30 mins to get through. it's starts on the left side,then goes right then back left,and eventually goes all the way on the right.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
does the game bug for anyone else after Meredith jerks off that horse? it refuses to exit the scene for me.

TangoP

May 21, 2017
Anyone a pro at editing with Save Editor? Can't edit the damn affection x.x
If you're using the MVSaveFile edit software, then to edit affection you need to do the following:
Find the section listed as "variables"
Under that, find the line labeled as "data"
This line contains a lot of the numbers that come up on the status page.
The ones I deciphered are:
3rd entry - Morality (your character)
11th - Meredith's Affection
12th - Meredith's corruption (not sure this one works though, as it changes the number in the menu but her reactions don't change)
13 - Succubus Affection
14 - Ruskana Affection
15 - Clawyn Affection
16 - Ruksana Corruption
17 - Galhart Affection
18 - Galhart Corruption
19 - Creature (Rulwe) Affection
20 - Staff Affection
34 - Zent Affection
35 - Zent Corruption
40 - Tishtyra Affection
41 - Tishtyra Corruption
167 - Castle Power (useful for getting those things for the gear the allies sell you)

I haven't figured up the other affections just yet.
Weapon Code 26 for Aetherius (the sword stuck in the tree - you can, of course, just get it by cranking up morality to 50)
Titanium Axe is 29

Someday I might sit down and figure it all out. Right now trying to decipher if I've just been wrong about what the "Stone of Glass" is for the Warlock quest, because I thought it was the same shard used for the puzzle floor.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Urgh..Im on act 2 and need to sleep in my room to talk to the goddess but cant cuz RuksanaXClawyn scene just keeps looping whenever I enter..

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
unless its a different editor. I usually have to do something that instigates a change in affection of one of the characters to get it to appear in the save editor I have.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v2.3A bugfix + change log. Only need patch if you have already downloaded v2.3

Reactions: Kellan
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes