oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i extracted with the java progam i used on version 1.8/1.9 and after extracted there no pictures folder O_O

progam in case some one want to try required JAVA installed to work
official page

Last edited:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
It worked for me, try to target the folder with the .exe, not the img folder.

Last edited:

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Is there any incest or will there any be an incest scene with the mother if you play as the Farmer class?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is there any incest or will there any be an incest scene with the mother if you play as the Farmer class?
No as far as i know there won't be have posted before main story is done this is whats being added in coming months while they are starting a new game Arenus
So what can you expect in the coming months?

• A helluva lot of new erotic scenes
  • The Pregnancy System
    (We already have three scenes being made.)
  • The female Minotaur
    (She'll actually make it for the next patch in february)
  • Emek's Rest
  • A new companion! Those who play the bad hero will like her.
  • A new Questlog system
  • All scenes being added to the Gallery
  • A lot of typos, bugs being fixed

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so is this game still buggy in the sense that it stutters?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's always had issues with frame drop in earlier versions, I've kinda just put it on the back burner till they get it resolved

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
they changed that a little while ago the performance problem in version 2.1 they updated it in 21 feb
Hey folks,

we need your help. The last weeks we're worked on some ways to increase performance, did internal tests on 5 different systems and asked users on discord to try those fixes.

So far with success, it improved the performance by a lot for many users on discord so it's time for a mass test.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I still notice dips but it's not as bad as it used to be.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone help me out in game? I got the "mysterious call" quest and went to Veralia and recruited Gajah. The quest is telling me to check out an old temple near the city and I have no idea where to go. The games wiki says there's a temple near the city with a bunch of enemies and killing all the enemies will progress the story and I've done that and nothing happened. Pretty stumped on what I'm supposed to do and would like finish the game.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
So they posted a message about the state of the game on their patreon page.Anyone knows what is says?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Anyone has an CG Rip for 2.2 ?
The Gallery still doesnt work....
You can rip it yourself why bother asking. Just grab the RPG Maker Decrypt tools from our tools and tutorial section.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Have they said if the 2.3 release will be the final one as they move onto their next project or will they be in tandem?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I believe in tandem from what i have read, main story for roundscape is done so there will be patches to add the dlc like the pregnancy system etc No 2.3 what be final.

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
are there any other games like this one long, coruption,... and what not i played monster girl and other usualy recommended games but they were outdated compared to roundscape

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes