dudemanxxx

Aug 27, 2016
Anybody know how to complete the quest for the snake lady beneath your castle as a male character?
Go to the university/library at Summeredge there is a girl on the right who will give you a fast quest with the tentacle monster. After that talk to her again and she will go with you to the castle.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Scenes/gallery for this hosted somewhere?

f95 provides (though I think the current file is 'just' 2.0 current)
Also if you look into the game folder itself there should be a 'www' folder with an images subfolder inside of which is a pictures sub-folder that should contain all the fappery you desire.

I think it's www->data->images->pictures

Reactions: lookatall

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016

f95 provides (though I think the current file is 'just' 2.0 current)
Also if you look into the game folder itself there should be a 'www' folder with an images subfolder inside of which is a pictures sub-folder that should contain all the fappery you desire.

I think it's www->data->images->pictures
Much obliged.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Where are the two relics for Ruksana's companion quest? The quest isn't in the log for some reason and I alrfeady have the horse part done.

Nov 7, 2016
Where are the two relics for Ruksana's companion quest? The quest isn't in the log for some reason and I alrfeady have the horse part done.
Novos, talk to bartender for map and Summeredge at university.

I have 2 retarded questions...what does the 1000 gold maintenance do? i feel im missing something blatant but I dont see any difference and cant find a npc anywhere to change stuff.

Summeredge weaponshop bon says something about sign in front to help him. I cant seem to click it...is it unreleased or just me? Ive had problems clicking points in other spots in game where it took forever to actually click/activate wondering if its that

Last edited:

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
concerning the pregnancy system will the mother become pregnant also or is it only
the companions just asking????????

Reactions: pootin

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Novos, talk to bartender for map and Summeredge at university.

I have 2 retarded questions...what does the 1000 gold maintenance do? i feel im missing something blatant but I dont see any difference and cant find a npc anywhere to change stuff.

Summeredge weaponshop bon says something about sign in front to help him. I cant seem to click it...is it unreleased or just me? Ive had problems clicking points in other spots in game where it took forever to actually click/activate wondering if its that
The maintenance just cleans up your castle (when you first move in there is a bunch of crap on the floor).
The Summeredge weaponshop thing used to work but stopped working when they moved to mv I think.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
what was the changelog for v2.1? top say v2.1 but OP says 2.0+bugfix still and that it was updated 4/2/2014. not that was probably feb 4th so unless 2.0+bugfix = 2.1 then title needs to be changed.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's over the dl limit for mega for most places and not alot of people are willing to look around for a megadownloader that removes that limit even though we have a thread or 2 dedicated to getting people those so when they complain about the limit, we have to always point them in that direction and the response is either "not worth it" or "thanks".

That being said that's not the actual reason, we just haven't got too it lol.

Reactions: Balbanes
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes