Sami2214

Sep 1, 2017
Okay am I doing something wrong because when I click on the Google drive download I get a notification saying that the file has been put in the bin by the owner?

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
Developers can do what the hell they want, it's their baby.

They have enough people backing them.

Game has a gallery, it also has a mod that unlocks it all without you having to play.

As for everything else, it's finished, that's why they make expansions.
I mean gallery for people, not for pc worms. They can, and i can criticize, sorry to hurt u feelings.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I mean gallery for people, not for pc worms. They can, and i can criticize, sorry to hurt u feelings.
You didn't hurt anyones feelings, I was addressing how you spoke "they must" like they owe you something.

What are you on about, gallery for people?

Is the in game gallery not for people?

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
You didn't hurt anyones feelings, I was addressing how you spoke "they must" like they owe you something.

What are you on about, gallery for people?

Is the in game gallery not for people?
Its all only how u see the word, i dont put it in negative spec. Well... first there probably is no gallery for last version, second u know what i mean didnt u? not needed to be Mstr Brain to catch.

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
after I finish Novos quest in act 1, when I come back by the sailor, a guy invites me to a ball. Then on the way to the ball, I fight some orcs and the screen turns black. I still hear the music and I can press the Esc key but the screen remains black. Any solution?

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Would really appreciate it if someone uploads a save for male from 3.4 or 3.3... Just a few days ago I reinstalled windows and I forgot to save all my saves :FeelsBadMan:

MsHexum

Mar 25, 2018
A mega link would be appreciated, this looks really interesting and I'd love to give it a try. Unfortunately I have very unstable internet so downloading files bigger than a few gig is usually quite annoying for me when I have to do it through browser. Like downloading 3 gig of a 4 gig file for a few hours only for my net to go down for a few minutes, then have to restart. That's why I use MEGAsync to download anything significant in size. It's just easier all around for some.

Reactions: Shadowcrow

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I

see there is one for 3.4 will there be one for 3.5 soon?
can't say. you might wanna use a extractor program so you can get those pics for yourself ^^. maybe some uplaoder on e-hentai already uploaded the last scenes, who know? other than that you have to wait 'till someone uploads it here unfortunately.

A mega link would be appreciated, this looks really interesting and I'd love to give it a try. Unfortunately I have very unstable internet so downloading files bigger than a few gig is usually quite annoying for me when I have to do it through browser. Like downloading 3 gig of a 4 gig file for a few hours only for my net to go down for a few minutes, then have to restart. That's why I use MEGAsync to download anything significant in size. It's just easier all around for some.
i don't have a MEGA account or something but i can still help ya by breaking the gdrive zip file into pieces. i could upload the parts to sendspace if you want.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Google drive + idm is the best you can ask for with a slow internet.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can upload it to Mega if you really need it, it might take a hot minute (a hour or so) though.

MsHexum

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for the replies guys, yeah either way works for me. Either smaller files like 2 or 3 chunks of files or a mega link would be great! Thanks again <3

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes