redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I was trying not to spoil, but yes, it's the only fight you need to lose and only for females.

+bonus orc babies.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
crap, i think i'm being to nice. am i missing out on anything?

if any option comes up, i always choose to help and not to hurt them (unless they were bad guys).

so now i got me a tentacle companion, he is eyeing (lol) my girls. what do i need to do to persuade the girls to let the tentacle have some fun with them?

i won't loose out on scenes because i'm not corrupt enough will i?

on a side not. i turn on pregnancy. can any sexual act get a girl pregnant or is it only specific events? the demoness said the tentacle monster has a low fertility rate. does that mean, given enough times. she can get pregnant by it?

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
crap, i think i'm being to nice. am i missing out on anything?

if any option comes up, i always choose to help and not to hurt them (unless they were bad guys).

so now i got me a tentacle companion, he is eyeing (lol) my girls. what do i need to do to persuade the girls to let the tentacle have some fun with them?

i won't loose out on scenes because i'm not corrupt enough will i?

on a side not. i turn on pregnancy. can any sexual act get a girl pregnant or is it only specific events? the demoness said the tentacle monster has a low fertility rate. does that mean, given enough times. she can get pregnant by it?
I highly recommend downloading the guide.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Only 3 girls can get pregnant and only 2 of those can get pregnant by the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thanks dude, as i was following some walkthroughs and saw female MC can get pregnant, but it isn't permanent for any of the girls.

though i do have a question, but more of thinking outloud. why hasn't female MC hopped on the dog dick yet. you'd think she' be all over it with how easy that dog gets pussy lol.

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
You won't get all scenes in one playthrough. For some you'll need either yourself or your companions to be corrupt and for some the other way around. Not just that but FemPC & MalePC have different scenes of course.

Also, some companions will only follow you if you got a big negative/positive amount of corruption (Xyless/Carys) which again, come with their seperate scenes.

And you definitely won't find all harder to find scenes in one playthrough either. (Then again, I don't like using walkthroughs unless it's for a puzzle)

I highly recommend downloading a plugin that allows you to speed the game up (so you can walk faster, which eventually speeds up your gameplay) the next time you play or right now.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
...I highly recommend downloading a plugin that allows you to speed the game up (so you can walk faster, which eventually speeds up your gameplay) the next time you play or right now.
Hello can you tell me exactly which plugin you are talking bout and where can i find them?
Thanks.

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
This one.

This allows you to speed the game up by using 1-9 on your keyboard.
Although at some multipliers holding Z to skip chat won't work. I figured that for me holding Z works at multiplier x1 & x4 the best

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
This one.

This allows you to speed the game up by using 1-9 on your keyboard.
Although at some multipliers holding Z to skip chat won't work. I figured that for me holding Z works at multiplier x1 & x4 the best
Hey man really thanks but is it available here on f95 i mean i really dont want to sign up for another site just for that :p
Or you can upload it here :)
Thanks again

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Katelyn knock-up-able when?
Maybe never. No idea how much more work they are doing on this game.

They have Vespers Booty coming out soon but they also have other games to work on.

They haven't said anything about expanding on the girls content here.

Reactions: XdnaX

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hey man really thanks but is it available here on f95 i mean i really dont want to sign up for another site just for that :p
Thanks again
Or since it's a MV game if I remember correctly, you can use this

Pretty sure that, If my memory serves right, there's a speed modifier around. Somewhere. xD

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks again
Sure thing bud.
There you go. It's mega.nz :^)

Readme with controls included.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe never. No idea how much more work they are doing on this game.

They have Vespers Booty coming out soon but they also have other games to work on.

They haven't said anything about expanding on the girls content here.
Who are we kidding? They aren't going to let their cash cow die so soon. x'Dx'Dx'D
Which i like it because i find this game awesome in the sex part. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
Who are we kidding? They aren't going to let their cash cow die so soon. x'Dx'Dx'D
Which i like it because i find this game awesome in the sex part. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
Roundscape is definitely one of the best games regarding sex scenes imo. Hope it doesn't die anytime soon.

However, I do hope that the devs get a bit better at estimating their development. VB was supposed to be released within the first week of July and their update stated a few days delay.. but it's been quite a while since then unfortunately.

Reactions: Gillgamesh

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
Die as in, no development anymore. Thought that was obvious enough.

Confirmed: Release is between now and less than three days.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes