redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, anyone knows what the new Vesper's Booty update says? Is it a patch or just information about a delay?
Hey folks,
We just want to say that there won't be a major delay in Vesper's Booty. We very likely only need a few more days to have it ready.

Right now, we're mostly doing polishing and waiting for a picture for a crucial scene to come in.

Vesper's Booty will be delivered in one patch unlike Emek Rest which got split into two patches.

Only a few more days, it will be awesome!

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
should i download this version or wait for a major update? because the game is large to download will it be several months before any new areas be added?

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
Any news yet? It's been 5 days and nothing yet. Even though they said all they needed was an image & they were polishing stuff.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
They posted something on their patreon but no idea as to what as I haven't been subbed to them for a few months now.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
The guys over at Arvus Games must have a shit ton of different artists. The CG art seems to change all the time and is highly inconsistent.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The guys over at Arvus Games must have a shit ton of different artists. The CG art seems to change all the time and is highly inconsistent.
On the contrary, they don't have enough, so all CG is commissioned to different artists, that will change for Arenus.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
On the contrary, they don't have enough, so all CG is commissioned to different artists, that will change for Arenus.
Oh really? That would be very nice, to have a set pretty artstyle for all the CGs.
They did recently rework some old CGs which looked a bit ugly, so that's good.

Also, is there a discord server for Roundscape?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Oh really? That would be very nice, to have a set pretty artstyle for all the CGs.
They did recently rework some old CGs which looked a bit ugly, so that's good.

Also, is there a discord server for Roundscape?
Yes, for Patreons.

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, for Patreons.
False, only the patreon club with nova-lounge, raffles & suggestions is for patreons. The rest is open for all.

EDIT:
I don't mind the different CG artists. Atleast if you don't like one art style, there's plenty of others you may like.

A small teaser has been released.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
as to not waste time. is there any game over rape or can i just win all my battles?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thanks, saves me time on figuring out what enemies had scenes and which didn't. if there were that is.

another question. i enabled pregnancy. does this mean that i can, as the MC get other girls pregnant or that the girls can get pregnant from other sex acts?

edit: aaaand nvm. if i break all the crystals. the fight is much easier and i am now able to get off the roof once i beat the boss. so yeah, that was silly of me.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
as to not waste time. is there any game over rape or can i just win all my battles?
Sex scenes are all story related, not combat.

Mobs in combat don't have any scenes at all unless they are story related.

This isn't one of those Japanese rape RPG's.

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
Doesn't the one gangbang scene with the 3 orcs in the tent, where I think where you first get the orc chick, require you to lose to get it? Or has that changed?
Correct. That's pretty much the only one you need to lose for. And fortunately it won't lose you the game either.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes