illanna

Jul 25, 2017
I downloaded from the latest version from the google drive link. However, when I start up the game it shows it as Version 3.3 (which was already addressed) but I'm also experiencing the bug where the MC is a wagon when using the fast travel crystals. I'm also getting occasional flashes on the screen that almost look like tentacles. Do I indeed have v 3.3 or is anyone else also having these same issues?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I downloaded from the latest version from the google drive link. However, when I start up the game it shows it as Version 3.3 (which was already addressed) but I'm also experiencing the bug where the MC is a wagon when using the fast travel crystals. I'm also getting occasional flashes on the screen that almost look like tentacles. Do I indeed have v 3.3 or is anyone else also having these same issues?
This has been answered mutli times if u read others posts would see its a UI bug and the version is v3.4a.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
This has been answered mutli times if u read others posts would see its a UI bug and the version is v3.4a.
I understand about the UI bug and acknowledged it. What led me to asking was the fact the I was getting the wagon bug when it had supposedly been fixed in v3.4a. My fault for not being clear.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I understand about the UI bug and acknowledged it. What led me to asking was the fact the I was getting the wagon bug when it had supposedly been fixed in v3.4a. My fault for not being clear.
My advice hold off updated should be soonish. Hopfully that will take care of your problem.

Reactions: illanna

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
My advice hold off updated should be soonish. Hopfully that will take care of your problem.
Thanks. I wasn't sure if perhaps I just used the wrong download and it could have been solved using a different link but as I don't have the best connection asking is faster than trying them all. XD

Reactions: Muff Diver

PinkysBrain

Jan 27, 2018
Assuming someone else wants to play this on Linux using the HTML, a heads up. Just clicking the index.html won't work, a lot of the file references have different case than the files, which is a problem on Linux.

A quick fix is to mount the game directory as a local share, which you can just do from the file browser on a gnome system (assuming nautilus-share, samba and cifs-utils are installed and you are part of the sambashare group). Then browse to the network drive in the file browser and launch the html from there (it automagically makes a local mount for it in some temp directory).

PS. playing for a bit, it actually still encounters capitalization errors in files this way, don't exactly know why ... oh well.

Lazaruszz1

May 8, 2017
Anyone happen to know if the now loading bug will ever be fixed, Makes it completely unplayable. Tried moving it to every drive and running as admin and win 7/8 compatibility and checked all the posts here about it. Would appreciate any assistance.

Reactions: VeryDobro
I

igasm

View attachment 44038

Overview
:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender. The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.

Updated: 1 June 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v3.4A
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trouble Shooting

Cheat Codes:

Change-log
:

DOWNLOADS:
PC(3.4A): - - -

Extras: -
shared by @redknight00

CG:

Thanks @Pladelt

The images are beautiful, gonna try the game. Thanks!

Reactions: Muff Diver

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version of the Mod up, fixed all errors reported and also make some huge improvements under the hood (essentially restarted from scratch) to increase fluidity and ease of access.

If you used previous versions, you'll notice Meredith's menu is completely different, that's the end goal, I'll keep rewriting the others to get there.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
So, anyone knows what the new Vesper's Booty update says? Is it a patch or just information about a delay?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes