redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
Seriously though, does anyone know how to report bugs for this game?

The orbs not working for the combat is depressingly annoying.

I've always appreciated being able to get mp regen and not having several of the methods for getting that and the lifesteal work is... ew.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Seriously though, does anyone know how to report bugs for this game?

The orbs not working for the combat is depressingly annoying.

I've always appreciated being able to get mp regen and not having several of the methods for getting that and the lifesteal work is... ew.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
the whole game i couldn't trigger the threesome of Meredith and her mom....any idea how to do it..i already completed Meredith mom quest. still doesn't work....or its not possible for nobel route ? Any idea ??

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
the whole game i couldn't trigger the threesome of Meredith and her mom....any idea how to do it..i already completed Meredith mom quest. still doesn't work....or its not possible for nobel route ? Any idea ??
It definitely works for the Noble route because that's what I played the game as. I'm fairly certain it will trigger as soon as she's been saved when you next enter your bedroom, however if you've finished Act 1 then obviously it won't happen. Alternate dialog occurs if Meredith's Corruption is 8 or more.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You only need to:
Save the mom;
Bang Meredith;
Have 4 affection with Meredith.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a new place to recruit the Succubus? In older builds I just had to kill the damn warlock in Oakshire but now there's a cheat demon instead.

EDIT: Scratch that.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is there a new place to recruit the Succubus? In older builds I just had to kill the damn warlock in Oakshire but now there's a cheat demon instead.

EDIT: Scratch that.
Probably too late to tell you, but from what I've read elsewhere (but not personally tested), there is a potential advantage for avoiding the Succubus until you've completed the Paladin quest. Completing the quest properly with her recruited causes her to leave you I believe, but you can instead choose to corrupt the nuns. On the other hand, if you complete it before you recruit her you can become a Paladin, get access to the two Tiffany scenes, and she won't be upset about it when you recruit her afterwards.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes