Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Sure if i can find it. Thanks for letting me know.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Uploaded a new version fixing the new scenes and hopefully Ruksana's too. Unfortunately, for old saves it will not work yet, but i added the option to unlock it manually in the gallery.

I also added the title screen that I said, but literally forgot to put in the .rar (notice it's in the OP too).

Just follow the link in my sign.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Uploaded a new version fixing the new scenes and hopefully Ruksana's too. Unfortunately, for old saves it will not work yet, but i added the option to unlock it manually in the gallery.

I also added the title screen that I said, but literally forgot to put in the .rar (notice it's in the OP too).

Just follow the link in my sign.
That mansion puzzle in ACT III where you meet Katelyn is bugged you cannot press the buttons.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
That mansion puzzle in ACT III where you meet Katelyn is bugged you cannot press the buttons.
That's not for me to solve, I'm just a friendly neighborhood modder, not the developer.

However, IIRC it only works with either mouse or keyboard, can't remember which.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the new encounter in Ornesse? I only find a girl who gives me the Blood Potion.

Elkitrim

Jul 25, 2017
"Now Loading" bug happens too often for me, making game unplayable. I've moved it to various locations on hdd and usb 3.0 pendrive and it still happens.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this game already has a ending then what are the new updates for?
Hope they new updates only add stuff that you can still get without starting a new game.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This whole game is pretty amazing, however I did find myself pretty disappointed by the ending. Not because it was short, I understand why it's like what it is, but because two of my favorite characters have very disappointing endings (Succubus and Katelyn). Both leave no matter what you do, and Katelyn isn't even present at the end party to talk to. The Succubus leaving even if you choose her as your lover was quite shocking, and more than a little saddening to be honest.

Other than that I really have nothing to complain about with this game except that I feel there's not enough Katelyn content, but I understand as she's fairly new. I was pretty disappointed she had no pregnancy path though.

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on the changelog of this one, but as it took me over 40 hours to finish I doubt I'll be replaying it any time soon. Not without added content that I'm interested in anyway.

Reactions: Dreams of life

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This whole game is pretty amazing, however I did find myself pretty disappointed by the ending. Not because it was short, I understand why it's like what it is, but because two of my favorite characters have very disappointing endings (Succubus and Katelyn). Both leave no matter what you do, and Katelyn isn't even present at the end party to talk to. The Succubus leaving even if you choose her as your lover was quite shocking, and more than a little saddening to be honest.

Other than that I really have nothing to complain about with this game except that I feel there's not enough Katelyn content, but I understand as she's fairly new. I was pretty disappointed she had no pregnancy path though.

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on the changelog of this one, but as it took me over 40 hours to finish I doubt I'll be replaying it any time soon. Not without added content that I'm interested in anyway.
So the new updates you have to start a new game to get it?

Also the ending

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So the new updates you have to start a new game to get it?
I guess it depends on what the content is. I have a save right before the point of no return so I can probably complete new stuff pretty easily, I believe this was the case for the Emek's Rest update. But if the content requires certain decisions I've already made or is a modification to something I've already done...

Jumping right back into it like that to complete an hour or less of content would not be very immersive though, I'd rather wait until a bunch has been added and redo the whole thing. Unless it's something that I really wanted.

Also the ending
Once you finish the game the game is over, there's no party at all. The walkthrough has more details about the ending, I'd check the small section after "The End" as well as "4. Ending". You're really not spoiling much, the ending is not a big deal for this game.

Btw I support your latter signature statement.

Reactions: Catwashere
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes