Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I guess it depends on what the content is. I have a save right before the point of no return so I can probably complete new stuff pretty easily, I believe this was the case for the Emek's Rest update. But if the content requires certain decisions I've already made or is a modification to something I've already done...

Jumping right back into it like that to complete an hour or less of content would not be very immersive though, I'd rather wait until a bunch has been added and redo the whole thing. Unless it's something that I really wanted.

Once you finish the game the game is over, there's no party at all. The walkthrough has more details about the ending, I'd check the small section after "The End" as well as "4. Ending". You're really not spoiling much, the ending is not a big deal for this game.

Btw I support your latter signature statement.
What is the point of no return? So i can save before that point also
I'm also gonna have a save point right before the end of each act.
Also Tishtyra, Carys an Ruksana are my favorite!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
What is the point of no return?
From memory the game will warn you very clearly when you're about to pass it and ask you to confirm that you want to continue. It's when you activate the torch in your castle near the end of Act 3. There are no other points of no return that cause you to miss content except for the event at the end of Act 1.

Also Tishtyra, Carys an Ruksana are my favorite!
Unfortunately I do not share your favorites, I prefer Succubus/Katelyn/Meredith and maybe Clawyn.

Reactions: Catwashere

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
"Now Loading" bug happens too often for me, making game unplayable. I've moved it to various locations on hdd and usb 3.0 pendrive and it still happens.
It may have been coincidence but it seemed to me that the issue was caused by the game assuming the system didn't have enough available memory. The game gave me the "Now Loading" bug about 20 times in a row, after which I closed my browser which had been using about 3GB of memory and suddenly the game started up fine.

I say assuming because I definitely had enough memory available, but perhaps the game assumes you have a maximum of 8GB or something, which is what I was extremely close to using.

Or it was just a coincidence, starting the game again and again generally causes it to work eventually. Still worth trying though, close a bunch of memory heavy programs (check task manager) and try again.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this game already has a ending then what are the new updates for?
Hope they new updates only add stuff that you can still get without starting a new game.
Well that's the evil ending and they are good companions, not much else to do. And yes it's the ending, the new content added are side quests and such, so it won't be a problem if you have a save before the point of no return.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Are there animated CGs in this, or is it a kinda click and read with a picture popping up every now and then?
Hentai stills. It's RPGM so it's not click and read like Ren'Py is, but it is heavily story based. Quite a lot of combat and quest solving though.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Well that's the evil ending and they are good companions, not much else to do. And yes it's the ending, the new content added are side quests and such, so it won't be a problem if you have a save before the point of no return.
There are evil companions and Meredith, Ruksana, Clawyn can join you if they are corrupted enough, Ruksana always joins you if you promise her that you spare orks and Xyless is evil, Succubus don't mind that you are evil also Katelyn joins you no matter what and even that she is your sister when this games allows you to do incest there could be possibility to marry her.

Reactions: kyznec09

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
There are evil companions and Meredith, Ruksana, Clawyn can join you if they are corrupted enough, Ruksana always joins you if you promise her that you spare orks and Xyless is evil, Succubus don't mind that you are evil also Katelyn joins you no matter what and even that she is your sister when this games allows you to do incest there could be possibility to marry her.
I know, I was talking specifically about Carys, Zent and Tish, and they are always good.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So if i get a good ending i can keep Tishtyra, Carys and Ruksana?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes