FurFan

May 4, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for a evil male templar before the final battle and hasn't done Emek's Rest?

Danny32167

Jan 9, 2018
This whole game is pretty amazing, however I did find myself pretty disappointed by the ending. Not because it was short, I understand why it's like what it is, but because two of my favorite characters have very disappointing endings (Succubus and Katelyn). Both leave no matter what you do, and Katelyn isn't even present at the end party to talk to. The Succubus leaving even if you choose her as your lover was quite shocking, and more than a little saddening to be honest.

Other than that I really have nothing to complain about with this game except that I feel there's not enough Katelyn content, but I understand as she's fairly new. I was pretty disappointed she had no pregnancy path though.

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on the changelog of this one, but as it took me over 40 hours to finish I doubt I'll be replaying it any time soon. Not without added content that I'm interested in anyway.
  • Next time please mark as spoiler have not beaten the game yet

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone tell me which switches do i have to change to have all origin exclusive scenes avaible? dunno if it is only TemplarOrigin,FarmOrigin,etc or more.

Feb 25, 2018
I just want more Katelyn content :FeelsBadMan:

But I'm not about to complain about Vesper's Booty. Gimme dat.
I feel you man. I just love armored gals.
If they add one or two for her I really hope they won`t add some bestiality shit like that one scene. That was such a huge turn off, like that new one with Clawyn and the squirrels.
And a ending with her is long overdue. I mean the game has already incest so no reason to hold it back.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
can someone reupload the guide/wakthrough, please ? the link is broken
First of all, the Walkthrough link on the OP does work.
2nd read rules of the forum here
3rd We don't tollerate spamming

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Can we get harem ending, where the MC get all the girls or guys? of all the companions, we can only choose one at the end is heartbroken.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Guide works just fine, I checked.

the link in the OP say 3.4 but when i load up the game it says 3.3
It's a small mistake by the devs, it's the right version.

Can we get harem ending, where the MC get all the girls or guys? of all the companions, we can only choose one at the end is heartbroken.
No.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
can someone please upload a torrent version of the game? the direct links are shit and the game is exceeding my mega limit.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I have a problem with the new version when I launch.
D:\RS34\Roundscape\Game.exe The specified path does not exist
The older version 3.2 worked fine and now neither are working. Am I missing a patch or something?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I have a problem with the new version when I launch.
D:\RS34\Roundscape\Game.exe The specified path does not exist
The older version 3.2 worked fine and now neither are working. Am I missing a patch or something?
Have you tried running from C:\? The devs have warned against running from other drives.

Reactions: Muff Diver
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes