Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
I think they're german aren't they?
Anyway, the grammar is about as good as you'd see from native english speakers save for a few instances.
I found it odd when I initially played, some scenes had proper English, while others were a little strenuous to understand. I wrote it off as coding errors that were never revised.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I think they're german aren't they?
Anyway, the grammar is about as good as you'd see from native english speakers save for a few instances.
I would agree - do not use this as a reference for proper English. I have found a lot of mistakes in the dialogue. There are misspelled words, poor grammar, punctuation errors, and a few other types of errors that definitely make this a poor choice as a reference.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Is the Hippogryph Hunt quest working? I accepted it but it wasn't added to my quest log and I can't find any indication what to do in Ly'ras.

Also I just noticed this little guy in the kitchen at the beginning of Act 2.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Is the Hippogryph Hunt quest working? I accepted it but it wasn't added to my quest log and I can't find any indication what to do in Ly'ras.

Also I just noticed this little guy in the kitchen at the beginning of Act 2.
Yes, the quest is working. There are a number of them that don't appear in the quest log. You need to go to the east out of the town (at the top, not the bottom that leads to the orc cave), then go along the west side and you will find the entrance to meet with the orc clan.

That is the "baby naga" - if you stop Nadesha from killing it when you are assisting her then it hangs out in the castle kitchen.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, the quest is working. There are a number of them that don't appear in the quest log. You need to go to the east out of the town (at the top, not the bottom that leads to the orc cave), then go along the west side and you will find the entrance to meet with the orc clan.

That is the "baby naga" - if you stop Nadesha from killing it when you are assisting her then it hangs out in the castle kitchen.
Thanks, btw there is a new pregnancy scenario for the player. The trigger for it is a bit strange though and it occurred for me while the FeMC had another ongoing pregnancy.

Wait has this area of Ly'ras been accessible this whole time?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Thanks, btw there is a new pregnancy scenario for the player. The trigger for it is a bit strange though and it occurred for me while the FeMC had another ongoing pregnancy.

The North East forest is accessible, but not the area with the Orc clan / Hippogriffon. That doesn't become available until after you get the quest.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

The area with the Hippogryph is only available during the quest, but the area east of the town is always accessible.
I wasn't sure which one you were talking about.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I have discovered this game recently and I think is pretty entertaining, although the art sometimes is really bad. It seems that the game is finished already, but there are updates already. How many updates left until the game can be considered "finished"?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
does anyone have a image of the location of the quest in the farmland
In the farmland quest you should kill several/all Petan(or whatever) enemies and then go to the top of the map. Next step is to report back to the quest-giver.

Anyone? I read the guide it says three battles. I think by cheating I messed up the trigger maybe I shouldn't have had 99 wraiths in inventory. Oh well
In the wrath challenge you will get an announcement. FemPC has extra scene for that, MaleOC has an extra scenes in his room in orc cave.

How i get warlock class ? i kill that guy but cant loot him ? mabe bug ?
After killing the warlock you should obtain a book in your inventory.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I have discovered this game recently and I think is pretty entertaining, although the art sometimes is really bad. It seems that the game is finished already, but there are updates already. How many updates left until the game can be considered "finished"?
The game IS considered finished. Updates comprise extra additional scenes, quests or sometimes big adventures. The old art that players don't like much is slowly replaced by the new one.

Reactions: M-2315 and Amedore

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
English is not my native language, but I have seen some grammatical constructions in this game that I'm not sure if are correct. Is this game made by native english speakers? Can I be confident that the english in this game is good? I ask because, at the same time I play, I try to practice my english a bit.
I'm not entirely sure if the game developers speak English natively, although there are quite a few grammatical errors. Don't use this game as a reference for proper English, lol.
Whilst the development was started by one person, there are native-english writers for the game now. I doubt that they will rewrite the older texts.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
English is not my native language, but I have seen some grammatical constructions in this game that I'm not sure if are correct. Is this game made by native english speakers? Can I be confident that the english in this game is good? I ask because, at the same time I play, I try to practice my english a bit.
English is not my native lang as well, but i never hope to increase my eng lvl in games. Because even if author's native lang is eng, he can be not quite good in grammatics etc. He is developer, not a book writer or journalist. For increasing my eng skill i read eng books. Alot of them =)

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
English is not my native lang as well, but i never hope to increase my eng lvl in games. Because even if author's native lang is eng, he can be not quite good in grammatics etc. He is developer, not a book writer or journalist. For increasing my eng skill i read eng books. Alot of them =)
If you want to improve your english, you must "live" in english. That's something any english teacher will tell you. And that includes english lessons and academic books, but also movies, Youtube videos, magazines, songs, and yes, videogames. Even if the grammar in this game is not always good, I´m learning vocabulary with this game.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes