Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
If not, the only way I can think of to get it would be to scroll through the endless list of switches to find the ones that involve that quest; there should be one that unlocks the scene in the gallery.
You get pretty used to doing it if you've ever played a Bioware game.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
English is not my native language, but I have seen some grammatical constructions in this game that I'm not sure if are correct. Is this game made by native english speakers? Can I be confident that the english in this game is good? I ask because, at the same time I play, I try to practice my english a bit.

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
Were you using the Gallery mod? Let's try and narrow down the potential source of the problem a bit.
I can confirm that after a fresh vanilla install of version 3.8 (without Redknight gallery mod) the problem still persists when loading saves from earlier version of the game.
I posted this bug on Roundscape discord. I saw 2 other ppl on discord mention that this scene doesn't work, to which Kaliyo replied that it should (with the save from earlier version) and thus will look into it - but still no fix (the response was from Sunday).

Aug 26, 2016
I can confirm that after a fresh vanilla install of version 3.8 (without Redknight gallery mod) the problem still persists when loading saves from earlier version of the game.
I posted this bug on Roundscape discord. I saw 2 other ppl on discord mention that this scene doesn't work, to which Kaliyo replied that it should (with the save from earlier version) and thus will look into it - but still no fix (the response was from Sunday).
Interesting, does it still happen when using fresh saves? Hopefully a fix pops up soon.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
they don't expect anything relationship wise until you propose at the end
I wouldn't go so far as to say that, they each have several scenes in which its clear you have something more going on. And if not those, I think that definitely after knocking them up they (and you) might be looking for something more. But that's not how this game was written, and usually I'd actually complain, but in this game it actually kind of works.

Aug 26, 2016
I wouldn't go so far as to say that, they each have several scenes in which its clear you have something more going on. And if not those, I think that definitely after knocking them up they (and you) might be looking for something more. But that's not how this game was written, and usually I'd actually complain, but in this game it actually kind of works.
My principle complaint is the lack of a harem route, personally. That aside, it seems a bit odd to me that you have to "corrupt" Meredith,(for example)when even at low/no corruption she's already thinking "Gosh, that horse looks so cute, I'd love to give him a handjob."

You should just be able to talk to Beatrice and cure her; if not then it must be a bug.

Any of the classes can become OP if you fill all your weapon and armor's slots for spheres and marks and stuff.
Yeah this, all of the classes that the Protagonist can become are trivially easy to make into OP killing machines. If you want to make this game at least somewhat challenging you should play it on hard and/or make minimal use of weapon/armor augments.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
After removing Versatile, the dual wielding classes are still very sick. I'm using marks of Hero and Sun to spread hits everywhere, glyphs of Sun and Thunder for +dam/crit and their fire and silence effects, filled with fighter orbs, and this chews quickly through enemies. With enough +hp armor I've gotten barbarian to work, but I couldn't say it's more effective than swashbuckler for the trade-off.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
You need to take the vial back to the Succubus - then she will ask you to go get Beatrice for her.
I tried that.
When I said I tested it, I meant that I fucked around for about half an hour trying to figure out if I could get it to work without messing with any switches.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone know how to progress the Beatrice quest? I obtained the Pure Vial of virgin tears but I don't know what to do from there. There's no quest listed and neither Beatrice nor the Succubus have new dialogue options. The item has a use function but Beatrice isn't in your party and it can't be used on anyone else.
Update: It seems that you need to be in ACT II for Beatrice to be cured

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Is there another trigger for the new Farmer origin scenes? I am in act 2 have I have visited Mother in Slinsk many times, but she does show up in the castle.

bartolomeo

Oct 4, 2017
how to choose incest route for katelyn? i read from walktrough there is option to choose route for katelyn after finish her companion quest, but i didn't see any option for route to choose

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
English is not my native language, but I have seen some grammatical constructions in this game that I'm not sure if are correct. Is this game made by native english speakers? Can I be confident that the english in this game is good? I ask because, at the same time I play, I try to practice my english a bit.
I'm not entirely sure if the game developers speak English natively, although there are quite a few grammatical errors. Don't use this game as a reference for proper English, lol.

Reactions: M-2315 and Amedore

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not entirely sure if the game developers speak English natively, although there are quite a few grammatical errors. Don't use this game as a reference for proper English, lol.
I think they're german aren't they?
Anyway, the grammar is about as good as you'd see from native english speakers save for a few instances.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes