Pierape

Dec 5, 2017
For some reason the mob scene at Xas won't activate for me, even with Raksana in the party.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Hello,

I have save files from 3.6A. Do I have a to start a new game to see all the changes from 3.8? (The meanwhile scene with Mayla, etc?)

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone have an updated guide they can upload for me
i can not find on the walkthrough how to cure betrice can someone tell me how?
On the first page or at the bottom of one of redknight's comments. It's not hard to find.
this game is very difficult, I could not solve even the beginning ... where do I find a healer?
I'm not even going to sugar-coat it; this is one of the easiest games I have ever played, and if you think it's hard then you must be the absolute worst at games. Sorry but only god could help you now.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
how to clean female MC while working in brothel??? is there any incest lesbian sex with her mom in brothel??

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
On the first page or at the bottom of one of redknight's comments. It's not hard to find.

I'm not even going to sugar-coat it; this is one of the easiest games I have ever played, and if you think it's hard then you must be the absolute worst at games. Sorry but only god could help you now.
English is not my mother tongue, so I get a little confused playing this game, my English is a bit bad!

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
• Find a healer: after bringing your father home, go to Oakshire to find a healer, head north in the bifurcated path from the previous step and northwest in the next map. In Oakshire go northeast and enter the Healer Shop

How do I solve this quest?

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Rpgmaker really hogs a lot of memory but it should not be shutting down the computer because because the game will crash before windows. Check the temperature and and see if it's overheating.

There's no cucking because none of girls belong to the MC in any way, they won't just sit in the castle while you fuck half the world. But yes, every single scene in the game is optional.
You're being disingenuous and pretending otherwise. The reality is that there is a romance subplot with some of the characters, now including being able to knock them up.

It happens whether you watch it or not, the scene is optional but the event isn't but that's part of her story.

None of those women belong to the MC, they all have sex lives of their own. You have the option of watching those scenes or not so the scenes are optional however you do have the option of stopping Ruk Ruk from fucking her brothers, you throw them out of the castle before anything happens.
See the above my last post about the subplot. Thats such a non argument and you know it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See the above my last post about the subplot. Thats such a non argument and you know it.
Look, don't get all arsey with people because you can't handle NPC's having a sex life.

You've been able to get Ruk and Mere pregnant for a while just like the female MC can get pregnant but still sleep around. You don't pick a romance until the very end when you propose to one of them.

Deal with it or don't, i'm not here to hold your hand through pixel romance. Play the game or play something else, it doesn't matter.

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
I started on the MC male noble route, and I'm stuck right at the start, where do I meet MC's father and where do I find a healer?

Sorry, my english is not my native language

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You're being disingenuous and pretending otherwise. The reality is that there is a romance subplot with some of the characters, now including being able to knock them up.
The ability to show affection towards a person doesn't make them your wife/husband with exclusive rights. As Avaron already said, that only happens at the very end of the game, until then they are free to fuck whoever they want.

Or try at least, because the MC can be a dick and cockblock them every time.

lazormonkey

Jan 25, 2018
The ability to show affection towards a person doesn't make them your wife/husband with exclusive rights. As Avaron already said, that only happens at the very end of the game, until then they are free to fuck whoever they want.

Or try at least, because the MC can be a dick and cockblock them every time.
Sure, but the thing is, this is a VIDEO GAME for the PLAYER. The people have no rights in the game, and this is 100% NTR. IE, If you're going down the romance subplot with the healer, she gets teleported and gang raped right in front of you. How is this possibly not NTR?

Reactions: RainbowConnection

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Sure, but the thing is, this is a VIDEO GAME for the PLAYER. The people have no rights in the game, and this is 100% NTR. IE, If you're going down the romance subplot with the healer, she gets teleported and gang raped right in front of you. How is this possibly not NTR?
How do I downvote posts.

It can't be ntr, because none of the characters are in committed relationships. If you wanna roleplay that you're in a committed relationship that red headed bimbo in the game, then avoid all of the scenes where the pc is with anyone other than meredith and use the guide to avoid triggering the few scenes where she's forced into sex.

For the life of me I can't understand wanting to be in a relationship with meredith though; her character is specifically written to be a closet slut who can't resist fucking everything she sees after her first few sexual encounters.
Clawyn best girl objectively.

Aug 26, 2016
I noticed a couple of bugs related to guards for the castle:
1.The Human guards you get from Summeredge provide their defense bonus and enable the defense bonus+guard training options from Felicia, but the guards never show up on the castle maps anywhere.
2.The Dwarven guards you get from Novos have the opposite problem, they show up on the map, but no defense bonus and no guard training enabled.

Oh and one other thing, I think the various CGs are packed up with the current version of the game. I don't see them in the img folder anywhere and yes I do have hidden folders set to be shown.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes