LexPro

May 4, 2017
hello everyone. Can someone please download new CG's here? I downloaded game but didn't find any img folder inside

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
All scenes are optional, no idea where your "standard bullshit" line is from, all scenes have options to skip them.
Last time I played this, which was a while ago. To do the orc quests you literally have to let her fuck a griffon to complete it. Is it actually optional, or is it just that you don't see it happening.

You could, the real quest is why would you?
Because I'm not into being cucked like you are apparently.

kira123

May 27, 2017
Damn this game is good but does anyone know why it makes my laptop shut off ? I have good laptop considering i can play the witcher 3/all dragon age series without any lag.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last time I played this, which was a while ago. To do the orc quests you literally have to let her fuck a griffon to complete it. Is it actually optional, or is it just that you don't see it happening.
It happens whether you watch it or not, the scene is optional but the event isn't but that's part of her story.

None of those women belong to the MC, they all have sex lives of their own. You have the option of watching those scenes or not so the scenes are optional however you do have the option of stopping Ruk Ruk from fucking her brothers, you throw them out of the castle before anything happens.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Damn this game is good but does anyone know why it makes my laptop shut off ? I have good laptop considering i can play the witcher 3/all dragon age series without any lag.
Rpgmaker really hogs a lot of memory but it should not be shutting down the computer because because the game will crash before windows. Check the temperature and and see if it's overheating.

Because I'm not into being cucked like you are apparently.
There's no cucking because none of girls belong to the MC in any way, they won't just sit in the castle while you fuck half the world. But yes, every single scene in the game is optional.

kira123

May 27, 2017
Rpgmaker really hogs a lot of memory but it should not be shutting down the computer because because the game will crash before windows. Check the temperature and and see if it's overheating.

Yes it seems because of overheating. But why does it overheating though? When i play other games which take more memory than this game my laptop doesn't have overheating problem. How to fix it? does reducing the size of picture and maps image solve this problem?

Edit: I manage to solve the overheating problem by upgrading my driver program

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Is there any diffrence between compressed version and normal? Is it only about the size or some quality changes?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes