Warmaster

Feb 14, 2018
I've been playing the 1.9.... and I play on a mac.. for some reason the ornesse location, the furry character quest line and a couple other maps load to a black screen... like I can move around and sometimes leave the map but I'm looking at a completely black screen. (update* 2.0 has the same map display issues.... Ornesse is a blackscreen)

I'm going to download 2.0 now.... though it's over the free mega limit so maybe I'll be able to check those screens tomorrow. T.T

Also, I figured out how to ruin the game (modify the starting equipment stats, quest exp awards and monster money drops) in 1.9... When I check 2.0 I'll see about ruining the game again. If I am successful I will post 'updated' files so you can play with godmode turned on and not get 'penalized' by officially cheating with that imp.. (I haven't tried playing with the cheat mode activated, but they give you a message saying it will block some things so.... I figured I'd maul the code like honey crazed grizzly)
I really don't want to look through all 600 map files to find Ornesse and check the code... It would be easier if somebody could post a picture of the boat landing area is blacked out(the other connecting locations load properly) and where I have to go to exit that map (I have found like two other locations blindly pushing arrow keys but haven't found the town. I can't progress in the game if I can't get to the town proper.

: I somehow navigated in the dark to ornesse.... I also navigated a blacked out city (the one you go through to get to the fire shrine).
I may have to try that for the fury character but that will be a weekend thing.
After taking some time to look through the map data i think discover which are Ornesse locations number 200 to 228 i continue looking for more

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me where exactly the corruption and affections values are with RPG save editor? I can't seem to find it and don't want to start all over again just want scenes.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me where exactly the corruption and affections values are with RPG save editor? I can't seem to find it and don't want to start all over again just want scenes.
If you just want scenes, then use redknight's mod; it's a lot easier than messing around with save editing.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i installed it two times on pC and each time it misses the .exe
It sounds like your antivirus is quarantining the game's .exe file.
See if making an exception for the folder it's in, then unzip/unrar the file again.

Warmaster

Feb 14, 2018
You just responded to a question from a year and a half ago about the game like 20 versions ago.

Just thought I'd let you know.
still, have the black screen whenever i enter a few areas in the game the indicator was always visible even though i had the black screen when i use the mouse now it no longer visible i'm playing blind and i can't progress anymore

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
If you just want scenes, then use redknight's mod; it's a lot easier than messing around with save editing.
Sorry I feel stupid for asking but can you help, I downloaded the mod and replaced the www files like the instructions said, started a new game and went to eh gallery but there was nothing new. Do I absolutely need the rpg cheat menu( I can't get it to work even with the instructions) Am I missing something?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
7 releases later, and I thought the >3GB dload would be worth it. But the game is still a thicket of unaddressed bugs and dangling plot threads, and all they did was staple on something new and shiny, like that'll distract anyone from how much more neglected and tarnished the rest of it is becoming.

Is Roundscape Andorevia some revolving door of talents who want to brand their own work onto it with no regard to what's been done before, collect their money and fuck off?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry I feel stupid for asking but can you help, I downloaded the mod and replaced the www files like the instructions said, started a new game and went to eh gallery but there was nothing new. Do I absolutely need the rpg cheat menu( I can't get it to work even with the instructions) Am I missing something?
There should be an unlock all button in the gallery after you replaced the www file

I don't think you need the cheat plugin

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
7 releases later, and I thought the >3GB dload would be worth it. But the game is still a thicket of unaddressed bugs and dangling plot threads, and all they did was staple on something new and shiny, like that'll distract anyone from how much more neglected and tarnished the rest of it is becoming.

Is Roundscape Andorevia some revolving door of talents who want to brand their own work onto it with no regard to what's been done before, collect their money and fuck off?
It's a pretty good game.

I think most of the technical issues have to do with people's computers rather than the game.

I can't think of any loose ends in the plot off the top of my head.

Reactions: DrackDrap

zooler

Aug 29, 2017
Hi
My game will slow down after a few minutes every time I start.I have this problem with RPG games. I did not have this problem before. There is a way I can make it
Thanks

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi
My game will slow down after a few minutes every time I start.I have this problem with RPG games. I did not have this problem before. There is a way I can make it
Thanks
What's your Operating System, and how much RAM does your system have?

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, this may be a stupid question, but how do I equip or use orbs or starter glyphs? I just can't seem to do anything with it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes