Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have a gaming labtop less than a year old. Never had this issue before. Happened twice while playing this game.
Doesn't change the fact that it's not how software works. Only hardware problems can do that, not software. At the very most a program can overwork your system until it either freezes or crashes but it can't break your power button. It is, quite literally, impossible.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Doesn't change the fact that it's not how software works. Only hardware problems can do that, not software. At the very most a program can overwork your system until it either freezes or crashes but it can't break your power button. It is, quite literally, impossible.
Actually yes lack of drivers can do this to the keyboard

Vondor

Oct 12, 2017
Then the impossible happened. Why would I make this up? Just trying to warn people believe me or don't, i don't care.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Then the impossible happened. Why would I make this up?
Ignorance, or trolling.

If your laptop is a year old gaming laptop, this game's definitely not to blame.
Played this on two different systems much older than your laptop reportedly is, and it worked fine.

I've never, in over 20 years of PC gaming had a game that broke my machine. Some have pushed those machines to their limits, because of outdated hardware, but never broken my keyboard or other such hardware issues.

Actually yes lack of drivers can do this to the keyboard
To be fair, that's an entirely different thing.
That's not software breaking hardware, that's a lack of software making hardware temporarily inoperable.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If anyone has played this latest version 3.8A can you tell me if the Clawyn pregnancy finally got fixed ?

3.7A claimed to fix it but didn't, it just added the scene where she tells you she is pregnant, but no pregnant sex scene (like with Meredith and Ruksana), heck no impregnating scene like with Ruksana and Meredith...

Also the baby never gets born... I removed her from the party,but still no trigger like with the other two ladies where she becomes unavailable for questing due to pregnancy...

I want my half elf baby damn it !! LOL

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
If anyone has played this latest version 3.8A can you tell me if the Clawyn pregnancy finally got fixed ?

3.7A claimed to fix it but didn't, it just added the scene where she tells you she is pregnant, but no pregnant sex scene (like with Meredith and Ruksana), heck no impregnating scene like with Ruksana and Meredith...

Also the baby never gets born... I removed her from the party,but still no trigger like with the other two ladies where she becomes unavailable for questing due to pregnancy...

I want my half elf baby damn it !! LOL
I just played through and yes it works. There seem to be three "steps" First, she asks you to have a baby. Next she tells you that she is pregnant. Finally, you will get a message when you enter the left wing about her being moved to your room (Then enter your room). After finding out she was pregnant it took a little while for the following event (completed approximately 7-8 quest tasks - while checking in at the castle in between). Meredith & Ruksana trigger after leaving the castle and completing a single event. Clawyn's is not as quick to activate.

Reactions: Rythan25

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
You're beyond help if you still can't find the succubus after random told you where she was
I have copied screen shots of the path to the Succubus cave. The only other thing that I can think of for why she isn't there is if you completed the paladin quest (Oakshire church) and she left the party afterwards. Otherwise if you recruited her in the beginning, this is where she is (always).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 25, 2017
Torrent file Roundscape: Adorevia (Roundscape Adorevia) [v.3.8A + CG + Gallery Mod + Compressed + Walkthrough]

a55555

May 31, 2017
Surely people know to update drivers and such though.
people can be REALLY dumb

Ignorance, or trolling.

If your laptop is a year old gaming laptop, this game's definitely not to blame.
Played this on two different systems much older than your laptop reportedly is, and it worked fine.

I've never, in over 20 years of PC gaming had a game that broke my machine. Some have pushed those machines to their limits, because of outdated hardware, but never broken my keyboard or other such hardware issues.

To be fair, that's an entirely different thing.
That's not software breaking hardware, that's a lack of software making hardware temporarily inoperable.
Yea you're right I was just being very technical. Avaron said keyboard not working can't be a software problem ever so I was just stating that it could be. A game can't break your keyboard though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We must be playing different games then. Because art is really good on this one (save a few exceptions).

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
We must be playing different games then. Because art is really good on this one (save a few exceptions).

Look at that face. No more questions, your honor.

PD. It seems that there are several artist, some of them better that others, but the art of this game can't compare with "Sanguine Rose", for example.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes