Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I immensely enjoyed the game but the castle is giving me a hard time.

1) The Whitemoon Castle quick travel map indicates several locations that should be accessible to walk to but the waypoints are not activated and i have no idea how to walk to them from the castle. I couldn't get to them from the backyard or the forest.
2) Tistyra's companion quest requires talking to the succubus but i couldn't find her anywhere within the castle. I can locate Meredith, Ruksana, Tishtyra and Rulwe but where do the others go when in Whitemoon?

TIA
Well, let's see if I remembers these correctly (too lazy to open the game and check and it's been a while).

The Succubus should be behind the prison in a sort of cave if I'm not mistaken. Go left from entrance, then up, then right.
Carys should be in her room and her sis should be in the kitchen.
Kat should be at the chapel.
Clawyn should be by Tish's tent.
Roderick next to the cells.
Zent is on the rampart walls upstairs.
Galhart should be in one of the rooms between your room the chapel.
Xyless is wherever you sent her (stables or guest room or luxury room)

Who'd I miss?

Oh and I don't know that you can travel to these other Castle spots you mentioned without using the board. Don't know if it's any different in the newer versions but it didn't work like that before. Had to use the board in the courtyard. If other places are not accessible, it's probably because you have yet to buy/upgrade them.
Yeah, no you can't get to those places any way besides using the map on the board; I think you have to build the stables and the inn before you can visit them, and you have to pay the girl in the inn for the cave.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I know this is off-topic from this game, but does anyone know the status of Arenus? Is it actually going to be a 2018 release or are we expecting a delay into 2019?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Should be getting some news about it soon.

With it also launching on Steam I expect they are making sure it has enough content to be worth buying. At least that's what i'm hoping.

BigCatCena

Jul 6, 2017
ChangeLog:
  • Summeredge Reworked!
    Summeredge got a huge rework! We've created many new maps from scratch, filled the streets with more NPCs and even reworked parts of the main story there for a more satisfying experience!

• New Encounter!
    In Act 3 some members of Ruksana's Tribe will come to visit. Many months passed since Ruksana has last seen them and the decisions you made have an impact on that meeting! Includes two new erotic scenes. One for each Player Character Gender.
  • New Encounter!
    For PC's with the Farm Origin! Mid Act II a NPC from the Farm Origin will visit you at your castle. Includes one new erotic scene, with two paths, for the male PC.

• New Encounter!
    We've added an erotic scene for male PC's to the Questline you can start in the Museum of Xas! Beware: It's something completly new.
  • New Feature: Event Indicators
    This allows you to see upfront if something can be interacted with. A small, neat feature that hopefully saves some time and spacebar spamming. (This feature only works on new savefiles)

Next Month you can expect a rework of the trait/perk system, new content for Seren and a visit from NPCs from Zent's Companion Quest.
Mega Link (Soz didnt upload in time b4 I had to leave):
G-drive link:

And of course an overdue Arenus Post!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ChangeLog:
  • Summeredge Reworked!
    Summeredge got a huge rework! We've created many new maps from scratch, filled the streets with more NPCs and even reworked parts of the main story there for a more satisfying experience!

• New Encounter!
    In Act 3 some members of Ruksana's Tribe will come to visit. Many months passed since Ruksana has last seen them and the decisions you made have an impact on that meeting! Includes two new erotic scenes. One for each Player Character Gender.
  • New Encounter!
    For PC's with the Farm Origin! Mid Act II a NPC from the Farm Origin will visit you at your castle. Includes one new erotic scene, with two paths, for the male PC.

• New Encounter!
    We've added an erotic scene for male PC's to the Questline you can start in the Museum of Xas! Beware: It's something completly new.
    This allows you to see upfront if something can be interacted with. A small, neat feature that hopefully saves some time and spacebar spamming. (This feature only works on new savefiles)

Next Month you can expect a rework of the trait/perk system, new content for Seren and a visit from NPCs from Zent's Companion Quest.
G-drive link:

Me love you long time.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Roundscape Adorevia [v3.8A] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 3.36GB

Download Win (1.06GB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ChangeLog:
  • Summeredge Reworked!

• New Encounter!
  • New Encounter!

• New Encounter!

G-drive link:

Haven't even started the previous version.x'Dx'Dx'D

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
I am still having problems with the castle. Checked the cave and the ritual chamber in the prison - Succubus is nowhere to be found. Is it fixed in 3.8?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This game broke my computer. Keyboard and power button won't work had to remove the battery.
I highly doubt this game did anything to your computer.

If anything, your computer (looks more like a laptop if you had to remove the battery, unless you're talking about the CMOS battery) is/was, at best antiquated, and at worst only capable of running nothing newer than any game older than 10 years.
Even then, it's still more than likely that you broke your computer/laptop somehow. That, or its age simply lead to parts breaking down.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes