Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
hmm... in slinsk get 4 options: "get out of here" "leave before i change my mind" "i should kill you" or "you´re not leaving here alive" dont matter what option i take she disapears. or do i get to arrest her later on in the story?
It's after the end of act 2. She comes to you to get help regaining her power; it's during that quest you can arrest her.

Read the guide.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
ah ok thank you. i looked it up in the guide but i thought it happens in slinsk in the bar

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
hmm... in slinsk get 4 options: "get out of here" "leave before i change my mind" "i should kill you" or "you´re not leaving here alive" dont matter what option i take she disapears. or do i get to arrest her later on in the story?
later on, when she takes you somewhere you will be able to do it at the end, that is the best I can do without spoilers.

Otaku Otter

Sep 20, 2018
I think I fucked up. I decided to go down the path of male noble and attempt to avoid as much corruption as possible, whilst maintaining a neutral good/chaotic good play-style. But then I remembered, this is an erotic game. I then decided to consult the guide for spiritual guidance and it made me realize that corruption is an important component for getting to the erotic aspects of this erotic game.
How should I precede? Have I fucked up already and need to restart?
One of the major things I feel that I shouldn't have done was declining Zedi, the Demoness' little sister.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's never too late to stick to your guns and fuck as little as possible? Post a "Noble" save for those who doubt it can be done?

Reactions: Otaku Otter

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think I fucked up. I decided to go down the path of male noble and attempt to avoid as much corruption as possible, whilst maintaining a neutral good/chaotic good play-style. But then I remembered, this is an erotic game. I then decided to consult the guide for spiritual guidance and it made me realize that corruption is an important component for getting to the erotic aspects of this erotic game.
How should I precede? Have I fucked up already and need to restart?
One of the major things I feel that I shouldn't have done was declining Zedi, the Demoness' little sister.
No, there are very, very few scenes that have corruption/morality requirement, maybe 7-8 out of 250.

Reactions: Otaku Otter

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
i still can not blieave there hasnt been an attempts to fix the elvin princess quest scean at xas for its still buggy as crap wish that would get fixed

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
i still can not blieave there hasnt been an attempts to fix the elvin princess quest scean at xas for its still buggy as crap wish that would get fixed
There's a new update just around the corner, supposed to drop this month so just days away at the most. I'd wager they've fixed old bugs by then, on top of brand new content. :)

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

JMM979

Jun 11, 2017
I'm trying now the female PC rout, and I remember reading about 1 specific fight you have to lose to get an H scene, anyone knows which one and which ACT please?

Jun 2, 2018
So, I downloaded this game, and now whenever I try to open it, it just gets stuck on a black screen, and nothing happens. What do I do now?
Try running the game in compatibility mode.
Assuming you are running the game in one of the latest versions of Windows OS, you should right-click>Properties>Compatibility Tab>Run in compatibility for (choose older version: Windows 7 for example tends to work nicely)

Jun 2, 2018
I'm trying now the female PC rout, and I remember reading about 1 specific fight you have to lose to get an H scene, anyone knows which one and which ACT please?
Act 1, Orc Camp (I believe it's on the way to Slinsk, not 100% sure at the moment): Get in the tent, and lose to the Orcs.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes