brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
hi guys where i can find the updated versione of the walkthrough ?
For now, the one from Red is the only available - and judging from the changelog, it's enough (since in the "A" version there's no new scenes, only bug fixes) so there you have it

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
For now, the one from Red is the only available - and judging from the changelog, it's enough (since in the "A" version there's no new scenes, only bug fixes) so there you have it
thank you

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
I'm in act 3, ready to go to Yakotin, but the bridge won't reopen. I've gone back to my castle and was able to start the next quest (Tilanese Trap) which I've finished. I then spoke to Lady Astafa again and started Corrupted Sands, but the first objective to go to Yakotin and use the train ticket - but the bridge is still closed and I can't get to Yakotin. Any advice?

If I can even cheat my way there and activate the teleportation crystal that would work.
There is a path just to the right of the bridge that leads to Yakotin

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
on save editor which number is for Erika quest and sex scene
There isn't a specific "quest" for Erika, just 4 possible scenes (For male character).
1. Lyras - Erika & Vines (If you save her then there is no scene and I believe that is the end for her story)
2. Ornesse - Sex Shop (Golden Girl)
3. Castle Garden House - Erika & PC
4. Castle Garden House - Erika & Meredith & PC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered already. Is there a glitch when entering the ships cabin from rock island that prevents you from exciting? Because unless I'm missing something, I appear to be trapped.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
has this been updaten to 3.8?
Yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, ran into some problem with the porting to 3.8, nothing that I can't fix, but it will take a while to rewrite a few hundred numbers by hand, so I'll probably update it Wednesday or so.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
I immensely enjoyed the game but the castle is giving me a hard time.

1) The Whitemoon Castle quick travel map indicates several locations that should be accessible to walk to but the waypoints are not activated and i have no idea how to walk to them from the castle. I couldn't get to them from the backyard or the forest.
2) Tistyra's companion quest requires talking to the succubus but i couldn't find her anywhere within the castle. I can locate Meredith, Ruksana, Tishtyra and Rulwe but where do the others go when in Whitemoon?

TIA

Jun 2, 2018
I immensely enjoyed the game but the castle is giving me a hard time.

1) The Whitemoon Castle quick travel map indicates several locations that should be accessible to walk to but the waypoints are not activated and i have no idea how to walk to them from the castle. I couldn't get to them from the backyard or the forest.
2) Tistyra's companion quest requires talking to the succubus but i couldn't find her anywhere within the castle. I can locate Meredith, Ruksana, Tishtyra and Rulwe but where do the others go when in Whitemoon?

TIA
Well, let's see if I remembers these correctly (too lazy to open the game and check and it's been a while).

The Succubus should be behind the prison in a sort of cave if I'm not mistaken. Go left from entrance, then up, then right.
Carys should be in her room and her sis should be in the kitchen.
Kat should be at the chapel.
Clawyn should be by Tish's tent.
Roderick next to the cells.
Zent is on the rampart walls upstairs.
Galhart should be in one of the rooms between your room the chapel.
Xyless is wherever you sent her (stables or guest room or luxury room)

Who'd I miss?

Oh and I don't know that you can travel to these other Castle spots you mentioned without using the board. Don't know if it's any different in the newer versions but it didn't work like that before. Had to use the board in the courtyard. If other places are not accessible, it's probably because you have yet to buy/upgrade them.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes