RageKage

Aug 8, 2016
I've encountered a bug where I enter the west wing with your room and the game just freezes. Anyone got any fixes?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
is there a way to change affection and corruption values?
These values change through interactions in the game. Typically only members of your "party" are affected, so you can have an encounter that would increase/decrease the affection for a specific character, but if they are not in the main party then it is not applied.
If you are talking about just being able to change the values then you can use a save editor to modify them.

Aug 26, 2016
After that specific request was made countless times already from the beginning? And when they always said no about it? And when they're focusing right now onto other games while leaving the small "crumbles" only for this, and when they do something, it's more for the single char instead of thinking about an harem ending?
Also, it's not just "a couple of lines" but a whole new route to add for the main game.

Heh. I really doubt it. But if you're so eager for it, you can always go on patreon, support them with the highest tier and oblige them to do that (though pretty sure that wouldn't even work either).
Work starts properly on their next big cash cow soon so this will be on the back burner.

I am a patron and people do pester the devs for it that's how we know it's never coming. That's the one thing they put the full stop on and get annoyed with people repeatedly asking. Aint happening not now, not ever.
Well if the patrons are asking for it and being rebuffed there's little reason for me to give them any money because they won't listen to me either.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
With the dragon, is getting knocked a percent chance or is it a guarantee?
With Xijin it's a guarantee, With Ameliandra it's a 20% chance.

Well if the patrons are asking for it and being rebuffed there's little reason for me to give them any money because they won't listen to me either.
Are you 5? I understand fellow pirates not wanting to spend money, but giving this petty an answer is just . . . I don't even know. Understand that you're asking for a change to the end of an already finished game, it's not something easy to do and even if it were, there are good reasons not to.

Lucifer1997

Jun 22, 2017
These values change through interactions in the game. Typically only members of your "party" are affected, so you can have an encounter that would increase/decrease the affection for a specific character, but if they are not in the main party then it is not applied.
If you are talking about just being able to change the values then you can use a save editor to modify them.
Which save editor can be used to change affection and corruption values?

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
thxs redknight, just wanted to make sure it was not busted.

I would love it if they made it so you could play as different races in this one or the next one, I know it is not likely due to the raw amount of art required for something like that, it is literally multiplying the amount of art in the game by the races you add, I feel like the story is flexible enough to handle it in this one, I wish I was a gifted artist so I could just do it in my free time.

Aug 26, 2016
With Xijin it's a guarantee, With Ameliandra it's a 20% chance.

Are you 5? I understand fellow pirates not wanting to spend money, but giving this petty an answer is just . . . I don't even know. Understand that you're asking for a change to the end of an already finished game, it's not something easy to do and even if it were, there are good reasons not to.
Someone told me to pay into the devs patreon account so I can try and convince them to add something to the game, and then I get other information that makes quite clear that the Devs aren't interested in adding such content in spite of the patrons asking for it. Given this, what is "petty or immature" about me stating that I have no reason to give them money? Furthermore, it's not the Devs actually need my money either, given that they are making 17K USD a month.

Xevioni

Sep 20, 2018
Hey, I'm going absolutely fucking insane because I've spent 30 minutes looking for somewhere to 'Sleep' for the first quest or whatever with Ruksana.
I've checked litterally everything I can possibly interact with.
I went to the 'inn' but all it does is flash and take my money, and I'm gonna stab someone if I can't figure this out soon.

Quote from last Main Quest interaction:
'We should find a place to sleep and gather thoughts before we journey on. Maybe we can find an abandoned place near Oakshire?'

I managed to find the castle. Don't know whether I should feel infuriated or not.

AgamerXD

Aug 27, 2018
Hey, first time playing this game.
I've found some new weapons but next to them it says 2/100 and 3/100 and I can't equip them.
How come?
Both my characters are lvl 5.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hey, first time playing this game.
I've found some new weapons but next to them it says 2/100 and 3/100 and I can't equip them.
How come?
Both my characters are lvl 5.
Are you looking at them in the item tab, or the equipment tab. You equip items from the equipment tab, so if you're in the items tab you won't be able to equip them.

The numbers out of 100 are just the slots in your inventory for weapons; I've never tested it, but I assume you can't have more than 100 weapons or armor.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
No, eventually you will have the option to capture her or kill her, there is no accidental skipping it is part of the main story.
hmm... in slinsk get 4 options: "get out of here" "leave before i change my mind" "i should kill you" or "you´re not leaving here alive" dont matter what option i take she disapears. or do i get to arrest her later on in the story?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes