Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like how the front page shows cheat codes but assumes you know how to enable them. So useless.
If only it had a cheat section in the menu. If only it was the most obvious, idiot proof thing ever devised.

Imagine being that one person that couldn't figure out the idiot proof thing quite literally everyone else figured out in seconds. I have to imagine that person would probably be thinking they look foolish infront however many thousands read these forums on a daily basis.

¿is there a way to increase affection gain? takes too much time to get a simple scene.
It's an RPG, it's supposed to take time. You take them out in your part while question and do things they will like and you get affection gains. Do things they don't like and you lose affection.

If you are looking for quick scenes then either find the CG set or download the gallery mod that has it all unlocked because it's going to take you over 30 hours to unlock most scenes and even then you won't see them all.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
just finished emek's rest. i hope there will at some point be some pregnant sex with Jenda like with clawyn, meridith, and ruksana in the future.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Don't know if this is a known thing - just downloaded the game - I chose - Male/Farmer - Started Tutorial - First Fight against Rats in the forest - kill one rat, game just hangs

TheHighborne

Aug 9, 2016
The amazing walkthrough by redknight00 states "Does it have NTR? -No, because none of the NPCs are engaged to the player, the concept of jealousy is very rarely brought up and only in cases the player can stop one of the NPCs from engaging in sexual activities with others."

Does anyone know of some examples where jealousy is brought up in this game?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The amazing walkthrough by redknight00 states "Does it have NTR? -No, because none of the NPCs are engaged to the player, the concept of jealousy is very rarely brought up and only in cases the player can stop one of the NPCs from engaging in sexual activities with others."

Does anyone know of some examples where jealousy is brought up in this game?
For example, the player can ask Seren to stop sucking mino dick behind his back.

Mar 11, 2018
What do the 2 Plants I need for the Tish Side-Quest look like?

Also I DESTROYED the Church, and I have No Clue what "Above the Blood Temple" Means.

Please Help.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
What do the 2 Plants I need for the Tish Side-Quest look like?
InkedCapture1_LI.jpg InkedCapture2_LI.jpg
Also I DESTROYED the Church, and I have No Clue what "Above the Blood Temple" Means.
I have no idea what you mean by destroyed the church, but the blood temple is this:
Capture3.PNG
It's west of where you land when you take the boat from Slinsk to Ornesse.
Please Help.
I'm trying dude, but you have so many questions that I wonder if you're paying attention at all to anything while you play this game. Like are you even reading the dialogues? Most of the information you need is given to you, even more so if you read the guide.

Mar 11, 2018
View attachment 151502 View attachment 151503

I have no idea what you mean by destroyed the church, but the blood temple is this:
View attachment 151504
It's west of where you land when you take the boat from Slinsk to Ornesse.

I'm trying dude, but you have so many questions that I wonder if you're paying attention at all to anything while you play this game. Like are you even reading the dialogues? Most of the information you need is given to you, even more so if you read the guide.
Thank You, and Ow.

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
who have a fully unlock galery save file? that willing to share hir cant find anywhere hir at forum

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
who have a fully unlock galery save file? that willing to share hir cant find anywhere hir at forum
You'll need to use the mod to see a fully unlocked gallery, it's impossible to unlock everything on one character by playing.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
Hey there,

First sorry for the bad english,,

next... i played the game long time ago and now want to start a new game.
i see much have changed and i like it... but it seems like some new features are not working.
Like Glyphs , Marks , Orbs.

For example, i equip my vanomshank with mark of vampire. it must give me 5% lifeleach, but i get no Hp infight.. noit with skills and not with normal hit.

Or the amulet of lights gives me 4% hp reg and 15% mana reg,, and i use the + manareg and + hp reg orb on them. but nothing change.

These are only example. This Orbs and marks dont work on other items to.

And 1 other Point.. some Orbs seem to effect the Charakter and other the item ... its little confusing.
Like Power Orb .. i see every stats on the item change. Fire orb. -> attack change.
but fighter orb with + 5% attack and - 5% Hp -> nothing changed, so i thing this effect only the charakter.

Edit: i try version 3.7 and 3.7A

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hey there,

First sorry for the bad english,,

next... i played the game long time ago and now want to start a new game.
i see much have changed and i like it... but it seems like some new features are not working.
Like Glyphs , Marks , Orbs.

For example, i equip my vanomshank with mark of vampire. it must give me 5% lifeleach, but i get no Hp infight.. noit with skills and not with normal hit.

Or the amulet of lights gives me 4% hp reg and 15% mana reg,, and i use the + manareg and + hp reg orb on them. but nothing change.

These are only example. This Orbs and marks dont work on other items to.

And 1 other Point.. some Orbs seem to effect the Charakter and other the item ... its little confusing.
Like Power Orb .. i see every stats on the item change. Fire orb. -> attack change.
but fighter orb with + 5% attack and - 5% Hp -> nothing changed, so i thing this effect only the charakter.

Edit: i try version 3.7 and 3.7A
True, some of the effects don't seem properly implemented.
I wouldn't worry about it though since none of the combat in this game is even very difficult, especially not when you use the incredibly unbalanced marks like shadow and hero.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes