Isthisit

Aug 1, 2018
i dont understand where are you guys getting the combat fix, literaly Ctrl+F combat fix and it didnt found anything

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
So i'm at the last mission of the First Arc, and I walk in, a scene plays where it says i need to go to the temple, but i don't know where the FUCK i'm supposed to go!!

I've been using the guide, and it tells me that I need to ask some guy at his house, but it says I did that in Text and I can't go anywhere.

I hope this is not a Glitch, someone PLEASE HELP!!!

A screenshot of where i'm supposed to go would help tremendously.

PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME!!!
The guide can't really get much clearer.
You go north, then east, then north again from the town.
i dont understand where are you guys getting the combat fix, literaly Ctrl+F combat fix and it didnt found anything
It was on the first page, but since it's been removed I'd think it's safe to assume it's fixed in 3.7A.
i got the tears to save Beatrice, but i'm lost now, the succubus dosent trigger anything new
Talk to Beatrice.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
question i made a female character and am wondering if i can get pregnant from one of my futa companiopns

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Hi. I want to ask if is in 3.5-3.7 version some new scenes with MC female and horse? (I don't mean minotaur or Centaur but classic horse)

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
for clawyn she came to my room and told dme she wanted a baby and now nothing happens

Beledia

Jul 2, 2018
Hey,

I wanted to play the game with my 30 hours of playtime save. At first it worked great but as soon as I go to the castle or go out of any room, the game becomes super laggy like unplayable laggy so I don't know what to do!!

Please help :(

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
figured would put some edited save files here, the edits are a good amount of gold, all the non-stat effecting perks (since unsure if it will have no effect on the stats if you edit the perks in so will have to manually select it.) and all the origins being activated which should allow you to access the content like the patch quest and the mother brothel scene without having to create a character just for that. Though it does come with a downside, if you have to repeat dialogue with companions asking you about your origin don't be alarmed this is just the game checking your origin when running the scene and sequentially going through them until you have accounted for all the origins. I have two sets of saves, a male and female save with finesse and a set of saves without the perk, the reason being once that particular perk is applied it permanently locks you out of being able to use a shield (including using the mark of the shell, the reason for this being the second weapon slot over-writes the shield slot) so had the option there of not having it on in case someone wants to play a sword and shield build or something like that.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
Mar 11, 2018
The guide can't really get much clearer.
You go north, then east, then north again from the town.

It was on the first page, but since it's been removed I'd think it's safe to assume it's fixed in 3.7A.

Talk to Beatrice.
The Temple I go to just has a Side-Quest, and Because I can't go into any of the builds that might be the right Temple, i basically just stuck doing Side-Quests.

Not to be mean, But what am I doing wrong?

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
the info in the walk through was a bit off. i didnt get it the 1st few tries but i just keep trying diff paths

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
how do you advance pregnancy for Meredith and ruksana, cause i want them back in my party
After they tell you that they are pregnant, go out and do something to advance a quest (any of them). When you return to the castle you will get a message that Ruksana wants you to meet her in the forest. (She is in the North East section) There is no indicator for Meredith, you just need to go visit her in the Garden House.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes