freca

Jun 15, 2017
Completed a new playthrough (have saves in various locations). Cannot seem to activate the new Templar quest. Anyone got a hint? Something I maybe didn't trigger?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'd like it, if they'd complete the darn trait system and fix the dual wielding... and the gallery. Does anyone know why the they haven't fixed/implemented the former two?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
have a bug where fem pc pregnancy overlaps male girls pregnancy i did go back and start from a older save but is there a way to scan or edit the saves thro like notepad++ as i hadn't gotten ruskana's pregnancy scene yet but i did get meredith in my original saves ie saves where i had restarted the game done everything story and companion but when i switched to later versions is when the issues or bug happened this is all on 3.6 i got 3.7 waiting

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I wish you could download the patch only <_< .. Instead Downloading the huge ass game again.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Can anyone confirm whether or not 3.7a fixed the Soul Eater bug? I have no idea what bug reports they received or didn't, is there some public list?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Clawyn pregnancy still not working at least in the compressed version... You still get the conversation where she asks you to breed her, and she will get off the pill, and then nothing, entering your room never triggers her sex/preg scene.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
im in the sewer and stuck in a combat loop. used a cheat to be able to stay alive. tried for a hour to get out of the loop and no luck. as soon i pop out of one im right back in another. must have done close to 80 battles in a hour, sick of that

FoxyEarth

Aug 8, 2017
im in the sewer and stuck in a combat loop. used a cheat to be able to stay alive. tried for a hour to get out of the loop and no luck. as soon i pop out of one im right back in another. must have done close to 80 battles in a hour, sick of that
Lol pretty sure you lose facing them so hacking bugs you up cause you can't win, your supposed to jump in the water.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Hi i have a problem the game crashes just when i finish the tutorial of the farm heroe does anyone know how to fix this?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes