RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No idea. But you could try searching on the tags, maybe something there will be what you are looking for.

Sevsama

Dec 25, 2017
Use a save editor an edit Clawyn's affection to 14 or less, that's what I had to do. The only downside is that I can't trigger Clawyn's pregnancy, since it needs 15 affection points.
i see, thnx for the help it fixed the problem but i hope they will fix this bug

InverseEK

Jan 2, 2018
Can't find this anywhere ,
So after ACT 3 triggers and you are in the party whenever I leave I go into the hallway and I can't move , I see Clawyn on the wall and the torches are burning but that's it. Any idea how to fix?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Use a save editor an edit Clawyn's affection to 14 or less, that's what I had to do. The only downside is that I can't trigger Clawyn's pregnancy, since it needs 15 affection points.
I had the same issue and was able to enter the left corridor after triggering the scene with Clawyn in the forest. After that it didn't matter what level her affection was at.

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
Where exactly is the whitemoon castle? Cause i can't seem to find it al all...
And do i need to find it before act 1?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Where exactly is the whitemoon castle? Cause i can't seem to find it al all...
And do i need to find it before act 1?
It is in Oakshire - Left of the transport crystal in town. I am not sure if you have to, but it is a good idea (it is your home base - I suggest going there as soon as possible).

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op + Change log (what i could find)
Mirrors coming

This one fixes a whole lotta bugs! You can now trigger and progress the Clawyn Pregnancy path without problems as example. We've basically fixed almost every reported bug for the last patch.As you've noticed we were also able to reduce the game size from 4,7 GB to 3,5 GB thanks to clever art compression software.

rage99lip

Jan 14, 2018
When i play sometimes randomly the screen goes black and this shows "cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined". Can anyone give some insight?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes