Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
It's quite some time since I played this one.
Looking through the game guide it seems that it would be better to start getting some companions before doing doing side quest. Or am I wrong?

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
So does anyone have an suggestions as to what to do about the game freezing during the first combat scene you encounter? Because the combat fix doesn't seem to be working at solving the issue.

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
I'm having a really hard time possessing Clawyn during Soul Eater even. I'm carefully following the walkthrough by Redknight, choosing the 'right-for-corruption' answers and in the end the result is always the same - she overcomes the monster and end up being free. The same happened in ver. 3.6. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to possess Clawyn in ver. 3.7? I recall I was able to possess her in an earlier version (3.3 i guess) with no problem. As of now, before the Soul Eater quest, my Clawyn has 20 AP and 1 CP (I'm playing female char).

Additionally I'm also having a problem with a new dragon content. According to walkthrough, in Act II Facis will ask the player to investigate the Lake. The problem is, that in Act II Facis doesn't have any new dialog (there's no shining star above his head). He just have the default 2 option dialog to buy npcs and goodbye. Does it unlock later in Act II (I'm in the beginning, before Mayla scene) or maybe there is another requirement?

Fears

May 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the new clawyn scene ? I use an 3.6 save, got clawyn on 35+ affection. The first scene in my room triggered where she said, that she will stop using anti pregnancy potions. But how to trigger the next step ? Her corruption is at 6 and i did pretty much all scenes with her.

Sep 6, 2017
So, how long is Clawyn's pregnancy supposed to last? Because so far she's been pregnant through about half of Act 1, I'm approaching the end of that story section, and nothing's happened. She's the hardest hitting character outside the main character, so my party is a lot weaker without her available.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I've got random NPCs doing it all around my castle. Is it just that, random, or it is tied to my morality or anything?

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
I'm kinda stuck in the hallway where your room is located in caste whitemoon. I can't move and even no clip seems not to help. Does anyone got a fix for this. Previous saves also have this problem. i can't even press escape

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I've got random NPCs doing it all around my castle. Is it just that, random, or it is tied to my morality or anything?
NPCs are random, the one with Meredith is depending in the morality.

So, how long is Clawyn's pregnancy supposed to last? Because so far she's been pregnant through about half of Act 1, I'm approaching the end of that story section, and nothing's happened. She's the hardest hitting character outside the main character, so my party is a lot weaker without her available.
A while, bear in mind that time pass only happen when entering the castle from oakshire walking around the other places or using the horse will not work. Also try to get it before ending act 1, otherwise you'll need to wait for the the patch.

I'm having a really hard time possessing Clawyn during Soul Eater even. I'm carefully following the walkthrough by Redknight, choosing the 'right-for-corruption' answers and in the end the result is always the same - she overcomes the monster and end up being free. The same happened in ver. 3.6. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to possess Clawyn in ver. 3.7? I recall I was able to possess her in an earlier version (3.3 i guess) with no problem. As of now, before the Soul Eater quest, my Clawyn has 20 AP and 1 CP (I'm playing female char).

Additionally I'm also having a problem with a new dragon content. According to walkthrough, in Act II Facis will ask the player to investigate the Lake. The problem is, that in Act II Facis doesn't have any new dialog (there's no shining star above his head). He just have the default 2 option dialog to buy npcs and goodbye. Does it unlock later in Act II (I'm in the beginning, before Mayla scene) or maybe there is another requirement?
It still worked last version, if you tell her to drink and lewd the demon she gets the corruption.

I can investigate later, but it's just act 2 as far as i can tell.

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
NPCs are random, the one with Meredith is depending in the morality.

A while, bear in mind that time pass only happen when entering the castle from oakshire walking around the other places or using the horse will not work. Also try to get it before ending act 1, otherwise you'll need to wait for the the patch.

It still worked last version, if you tell her to drink and lewd the demon she gets the corruption.

I can investigate later, but it's just act 2 as far as i can tell.
Thanks for reply. I was able to fix my second problem i.e. with the dragon. For anyone who have similar issue, remember to use a save from outside the castle while migrating to a new version of the game. When I load any save from 3.6 which was made anywhere other than inside the castle, Facis will have the dialog in Act II (however the shining star above his head is still missing).

As of my first issue with corrupting Clawyn with Soul Eater, I'm pretty sure its impossible. I've attached my save file which was made in 3.7 just in front of Clawyn, before starting the quest. Can anyone try to finish this quest with possessed Clawyn and attached the updated save file? I would really appreciate it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
As of my first issue with corrupting Clawyn with Soul Eater, I'm pretty sure its impossible. I've attached my save file which was made in 3.7 just in front of Clawyn, before starting the quest. Can anyone try to finish this quest with possessed Clawyn and attached the updated save file? I would really appreciate it.
Tried it using options I'd previously used to get the corruption outcome, no good, I guess they broke it?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for reply. I was able to fix my second problem i.e. with the dragon. For anyone who have similar issue, remember to use a save from outside the castle while migrating to a new version of the game. When I load any save from 3.6 which was made anywhere other than inside the castle, Facis will have the dialog in Act II (however the shining star above his head is still missing).

You're right, it's broke, to work around it, use a save editor, change variable 150 to 0, remember to copy down the previous value. Play the mission as described in the guide, Clawyn will be possessed and then you can change the variable back to what it was.

hg2390

May 21, 2017
Can you only get the female PC pregnant once with each type of potential father? That is if you get her knocked up by the Paladins, she can't be knocked up by Lankin?

I got her knocked up by the Orcs in Ruksana's camp, but then its been like a dozen tries by ruksana's uncle and nothing.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018

i tried all options but , whatever i choose in the end she still loses corruption , sry

hg2390

May 21, 2017
Also, the minotaur brothers do not work. Act I, I beat the arena, but only one minotaur is over there and he says I would make a good one. Is there some problem with the game thinking I am the male, not female PC?

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
You're right, it's broke, to work around it, use a save editor, change variable 150 to 0, remember to copy down the previous value. Play the mission as described in the guide, Clawyn will be possessed and then you can change the variable back to what it was.
Are you sure it's variable 150? When I open my save in save editor, the 150 variable points to Rulwe's agility (see the attached SS). For the record, I changed this variable to 0 and did the quest. Still the same outcome, Clawyn is not possessed.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes