gen.kathrine

Dec 30, 2017
I would do that, if I could do anything. Nothing happens at all, cant open the menu or anything. I'm just watching the pixel animation. Also playing a old save I just ran into another big. While inr ly'ras I got into a fight with some enemies and everything was fine until my second turn where the menu didn't appear.
Well, I can solve the latter problem: download the combat patch. As to the former, load an old save, leave the castle, travel somewhere else, then return to Castle Whitemoon.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Well, I can solve the latter problem: download the combat patch. As to the former, load an old save, leave the castle, travel somewhere else, then return to Castle Whitemoon.
None of my old saves are in the castle, its just the auto save, and i kinda dont want to try and go back right now, but thanks for letting me know about the patch

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's in a hiatus, try again when Arenus is released.
HOLY SHIT.
ARENUS IS ACTUALLY ON STEAM, JUST LIKE YOU SAID! (not playable or anything, yet)
When do you think something will be available? The premise of the game seems to be quite interesting, hoping it's good.
Interesting to see if they gonna make two different versions, because there's some content that they have in this game that ain't gonna be put on the Steam version (talking things like rape, prostitution, incest, animal stuff, etc. The last one in particular, even tho it seems to be a very used fetish by the devs judging from this and Uprising. Ok, maybe not soo much in Uprising, but you get my point)

Xiret

Jun 1, 2017
Was getting that stuck bug in castle hallway as well. It was caused by having Clawyn affection at 15+. Need to drop it down below 15.

hg2390

May 21, 2017
So I downloaded the version with the combat fix, but I am still getting stuck in combat? What is going on?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
HOLY SHIT.
ARENUS IS ACTUALLY ON STEAM, JUST LIKE YOU SAID! (not playable or anything, yet)
When do you think something will be available? The premise of the game seems to be quite interesting, hoping it's good.
Interesting to see if they gonna make two different versions, because there's some content that they have in this game that ain't gonna be put on the Steam version (talking things like rape, prostitution, incest, animal stuff, etc. The last one in particular, even tho it seems to be a very used fetish by the devs judging from this and Uprising. Ok, maybe not soo much in Uprising, but you get my point)
It will be all on steam afaik, it's been green lighted on Patreon, and Steam can't be much worse. Also, the lead artist is :eazyHype:.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It will be all on steam afaik, it's been green lighted on Patreon, and Steam can't be much worse. Also, the lead artist is :eazyHype:.
What do you mean afaik? All I'm saying is that game will be far more of a game and probs won't have stuff we've gotten used to from Roundscape

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
what do you have to say to the werewolf in Slinsk to get him alive?
Deal with the werewolf: there are several options for dealing with him, you can kill the beast, convince him to go to jail (with Empathy) or have sex with him if female.
You should think about grabbing

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes