shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hello i just downloaded the full version and when I open the game, it stuck on a black screen. Just black screen and nothing happened. How can I fix that? Change the game folder doesn't help.

Ninodaz

Jul 24, 2018
Hey guys, I just started to play version 3.7 with my 3.6 save state and I can't move, when I enter the corridor with "my room", the "storage room" and "the chapel" in castle whitemoon. I can't even open the menu. That's unfortunate because my last save is there. I tried it with older save states too, but same problem. Any way to fix that?

EDIT: The animation of the torches are still working, so the game doesn't freeze

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
Hey guys, I just started to play version 3.7 with my 3.6 save state and I can't move, when I enter the corridor with "my room", the "storage room" and "the chapel" in castle whitemoon. I can't even open the menu. That's unfortunate because my last save is there. I tried it with older save states too, but same problem. Any way to fix that?

EDIT: The animation of the torches are still working, so the game doesn't freeze

try version 3.6 and move to different location

sayvaz

Apr 15, 2018
anyone could help me.I downloaded game new and I have 3 rar
1 Roundscape 3.7
2 Roundscape 3.7 Compressed and
3 3.7CG
I install 3.7 and I think I dont need 3.7 Comp. but what will I do with 3.7CG where will I extract it or do I need extract it

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
anyone could help me.I downloaded game new and I have 3 rar
1 Roundscape 3.7
2 Roundscape 3.7 Compressed and
3 3.7CG
I install 3.7 and I think I dont need 3.7 Comp. but what will I do with 3.7CG where will I extract it or do I need extract it
Roundscape 3.7 is the actual game
Roundscape 3.7 is the actual game as well, but with like shittier graphics or something?
3.7CG I think is just the pictures from the sex scenes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok so my elf babe finally asked me to breed the hell out of her... How do I do this ? The guide says after she asks you just hang tight for a while and it should trigger eventually when entering the MC room... It doesn't, and I have done 4 quest in between... Is it because the MC already had twins with Meredith and one baby with Ruksana ? Or that shouldn't matter ?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Are glyphs even usable and if so how do you use them
They go on your weapons; you can select the weapon in the items tab of the menu and then there will be slots to put marks, glyphs, and orbs into.

Honestly so many people have asked this question; is it really that hard to figure out? I'm pretty sure it's even part of the tutorial.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Am I the only one who wants more Clawyn and Kaitlyn scenes for female mc :cryingface:?
in this case,more is always better,but i'm more worried now about more content to Carys and her sister,they need a real closure,and i need to get that pussy,its kinda strange you get dicked by her when she hates her cock,when she have a pussy just there for plowing.....returning to the point i was before,i'm still waiting for the quest to help Carys and her sister,after all Cadel implies that he is still trying to find a way to "cure" their problems...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is the www folder in the Mega the fix? It seems so as it was up with the zipped folder in the zipped folder.
Yes it is. There is also a compressed version of the combat bugfix under the download links on the OP

is this a new torrent ? because the version who was posted yesterday at page 222
, has the combat freeze bug
No its not. But you can always download the compressed version of the combat bugfix under the download links on the OP

No DLC this time, but it's understandable (I understand they very busy) .
I'm not familiar with their plans or news they give us. But I think they should finish working on this game and focus on thier other projects ( I enjoed 'UPRISING' very much)
After this there Next major Project is Arenus is our next big horse.
We're investing so much time, sweat and blood into this in hope to raise the bar for our games. In Arenus you and your gladiator will give your best to reach the top of the Arena. During this you will experience a great story, many sexy scenes and important decisions that allow for a high replayability. We also love sci-fi, haha.

Any way to just download the update changes? Game size is getting kinda too big to DL monthly updates.
No only time you can Download the updates is after the New version which are usually bugfixs like v3.7a or v3.7b etc etc...

Does anyone know what I'm suppose to do with the combat bugfix, where exactly I'm too put it and if I unzip it or not. Would be greatly appreciated.
Well the extracted bugfix folder is WWW, so go to the main game folder it also has WWW overwrite done.

when will this game be completed ^^
Like a member has said the Main story line is completed but the are adding DLC and other parts to the game like the lastest
Pregnancy. Think it should be soon cause they want to switch to the new major Arenus

Reactions: kshyk

Pantomath

Sep 4, 2018
Everytime I get in a battle I start attacking and when they end their turn it freezes like I can't do anything or press anything and the music is still going on? I waited so long for download and this what I get. this is really frustrating

One of

Jan 2, 2018
Everytime I get in a battle I start attacking and when they end their turn it freezes like I can't do anything or press anything and the music is still going on? I waited so long for download and this what I get. this is really frustrating
You need to to install combat fix.

Pantomath

Sep 4, 2018
Exactly Right here to be clear. can somebody help? pretty please
ssss.png

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes