n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Updated mod to 3.7, that was way tougher than i anticipated, but it's done.

After i installed the gallery mod and starting the game this hapened: no loading screen, instaed of this their came this message on the black screen (see picture ) Error: failed to load: js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js what can i do?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
After i installed the gallery mod and starting the game this hapened: no loading screen, instaed of this their came this message on the black screen (see picture ) Error: failed to load: js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js what can i do?
Sorry, forgot to remove that, open www/js/plugins.js and delete the last line, named cheat_menu.
You don't.
do u know what they need to step up to the plate when they reliese updates if this game is like this what happens when people play this game thier suppoerts gonna drop because people are afrade to buy a another buggy game that doesnt work right then the people buying thier games are gonna assume the rest of thier games are like this and quit buying the all togther so i hope they fix thies problems with bugs and i hope that never happens
Punctuation, use it.

Reactions: n0pe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
do u know what they need to step up to the plate when they reliese updates if this game is like this what happens when people play this game thier suppoerts gonna drop because people are afrade to buy a another buggy game that doesnt work right then the people buying thier games are gonna assume the rest of thier games are like this and quit buying the all togther so i hope they fix thies problems with bugs and i hope that never happens
Please, their support hasn't dropped in years in fact it keeps growing. They make 15k a month on Patreon alone nevermind the other places they sell their games on.

People that game expect bugs, it's been like that since I started gaming .... a long time ago.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Should I wait for the official fix release before bothering to grab the latest update? Especially since the OP hasn't been updated anyway (skeptical of source?).

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is the MEGA download for 3.7 in the OP the same as the Roundscape_3_7.zip file in the [V.3.7 + CG + COMPRESSED + WALKTHROUGH] torrent (also in the OP)? Because if so... well I sure appreciate using torrents more than rotating IPs for MEGA.
There different but go with the torrent.
Will also add the combat freeze bug fix to op its only 1.8mb
This looks awesome!!! Any chance for a Mac Build?
as far as i know a mac build has ever been made sry

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Is the MEGA download for 3.7 in the OP the same as the Roundscape_3_7.zip file in the [V.3.7 + CG + COMPRESSED + WALKTHROUGH] torrent (also in the OP)? Because if so... well I sure appreciate using torrents more than rotating IPs for MEGA.
Is the www folder in the Mega the fix? It seems so as it was up with the zipped folder in the zipped folder.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
There different but go with the torrent.
Will also add the combat freeze bug fix to op its only 1.8mb

as far as i know a mac build has ever been made sry
is this a new torrent ? because the version who was posted yesterday at page 222
, has the combat freeze bug

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So can the female PC get pregnant too? Or is it only for female NPCs?
Female PC can have several babies. Female PC can have more babies than male PC can get women pregnant.

On a side note i'd have Clawyn's babies, you know, if it was anatomically possible.

Reactions: M-2315

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Female PC can have several babies. Female PC can have more babies than male PC can get women pregnant.

On a side note i'd have Clawyn's babies, you know, if it was anatomically possible.
For real? How does that work and what happens to them then?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For real? How does that work and what happens to them then?
There is a room in the castle for the babies to live.

For male PC, once he gets one of the women pregnant they won't be available for combat for a short period until they give birth then you get the choice of sending the baby to the women's village/family or raising it in the castle yourself.

For the female PC once the pregnancy has moved along far enough you get a scene where Meredith helps you give birth and the baby is moved to the nursery.

You can go to the room to visit them, it has little cribs for them all, it's proper adorable.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes