vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
froze bug because off Clawyn since when u increase her affection to fast. that one bug start when she wait next to church doors in your castle to argue with u about the the blw job treesome with Tishtyra when her boob got bigger because off the meal .work around don't talk to her a remove her via cheat engine this is what i do and for the battle froze every second round off the game froze work arong use the cheat skip battle to win in first round and u be oh notice tha t bug fix after i almost finish chapter 1

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
you don't need too have a walkthrough if you get enough Ap (affection point ) like the other she come tell u that she is pregnant need to her even first if you came inside off her she will get pregnant but like i mention the part when you treesome her with Tishtyra the game froze

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
theres away around that if u go through emiks rest befor the battle go back to the castle u should be able to finish that scean

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
do u know what they need to step up to the plate when they reliese updates if this game is like this what happens when people play this game thier suppoerts gonna drop because people are afrade to buy a another buggy game that doesnt work right then the people buying thier games are gonna assume the rest of thier games are like this and quit buying the all togther so i hope they fix thies problems with bugs and i hope that never happens

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes