redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
anyone know where to find oihsatsip nuts for amynta on rockcliffe in the eastern expanse?
Summeredge.

I added Slinsk to the map. idk if I'll do maps for any of the other areas tho.
Nice! I'd just add that you can travel to Emek's Rest and Rockcliffe from Slinsk and to Summeredge from Oakshire.

BigCatCena

Jul 6, 2017
as per usual i got ur backs bois, still would love an up to date templar save tho kek
Changelog​
  • Clawyn Pregnancy! We've added a Clawyn Pregnancy route for male player characters! This includes a new erotic scene.
  • Templar Sidequest! We've added the last quest for the Templar Origin to the game. Will you be able to find a cure for Beatrice? Includes a new erotic scene with two variations for the male PC.
  • New Castle NPC! We've added a new mysterious castle NPC to the game. You can find "him" in near the lake behind Castle Whitemoon. Includes two new erotic scenes for the female PC.
  • New Castle Location! The Lake! You can travel there post Act 1. It's the same location you can find the new castle NPC at.
  • The Gnoll Chieftress! You've asked for it and here it is: Two erotic encounters with Tiah from Emek's Rest. One includes pregnancy.
  • Return of the Spirit! For Female PC's who had an erotic scene with the Spirit of Slinsk, he'll return for another one but only if you have the pregnancy system enabled.
  • Busy Sailors! We've added an erotic scene to the whitemoon Inn for both PC genders to experience.
  • Living World! Several new mini-events added all around Adorevia to provide a more dynamic world. This is something you'll see more of in future patches.
  • Reworked! We've reworked the first erotic scene with Mayla during the meanwhile event after Act 1.
  • Several Typos and Bugs fixed!
(Patch will be uploaded in few hours and ill put it on mega,will upload 3.7 in a short bit just lemme know if the link works)

jamobind

May 2, 2017
as per usual i got ur backs bois, still would love an up to date templar save tho kek
Changelog​
  • Clawyn Pregnancy! We've added a Clawyn Pregnancy route for male player characters! This includes a new erotic scene.
  • Templar Sidequest! We've added the last quest for the Templar Origin to the game. Will you be able to find a cure for Beatrice? Includes a new erotic scene with two variations for the male PC.
  • New Castle NPC! We've added a new mysterious castle NPC to the game. You can find "him" in near the lake behind Castle Whitemoon. Includes two new erotic scenes for the female PC.
  • New Castle Location! The Lake! You can travel there post Act 1. It's the same location you can find the new castle NPC at.
  • The Gnoll Chieftress! You've asked for it and here it is: Two erotic encounters with Tiah from Emek's Rest. One includes pregnancy.
  • Return of the Spirit! For Female PC's who had an erotic scene with the Spirit of Slinsk, he'll return for another one but only if you have the pregnancy system enabled.
  • Busy Sailors! We've added an erotic scene to the whitemoon Inn for both PC genders to experience.
  • Living World! Several new mini-events added all around Adorevia to provide a more dynamic world. This is something you'll see more of in future patches.
  • Reworked! We've reworked the first erotic scene with Mayla during the meanwhile event after Act 1.
(Patch will be uploaded in few hours and ill put it on mega,will upload 3.7 in a short bit just lemme know if the link works)
The link works, thanks bud!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Almost all scenes are preggos :(

I'm disappointed, but I guess someone's gotta enjoy them.

Reactions: Asuminoya
Feb 25, 2018
Holy shit I just yelled around like a idiot. I was quickly scrolling through the thread and read new update with pregnancy. I immediately thought about Katelyn getting knocked up and got really excited.
Well who knows what comes in the future. At least one of my fetishes is getting attention.

And a big thank you to all the people here that create mods and stuff. Highly appreciated.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Changelog​
Hi, we've only just met but I think I might be a little bit in love with you.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, new scene are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Mayla x Cerberus scene got revamped.

And lastly, use the bugfix for combat, otherwise it may freeze randomly.

Edit: there's some incompatibility with my mod, if you're using it, wait until the updated version to play 3.7, otherwise the story flow for some scenes might be fucked.

Reactions: brynhildr
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes