Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Have to agree about that. But don't expect the Dev team to do it.
We even had to wait for Redknight to fix the gallery for them so i doubt it they will make one. Sometimes they seems to follow the Bethesda approach to bugs/game improvments of letting fans to fix things for them.:oops:
That sucks. I'm making one but I'm going to have to remake what I have so far as a flow chart map because the images of the maps don't fit together at all.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I thought about doing a minimap, but after finishing the prototype and looking at the mount of work to finish it... I decided to leave it alone, it's just too much work for an ongoing game I don't get paid to fix. I'll most likely add more maps to the guide later, right now I'm working on the items part.

If you look at the Anna mod, I included a simpler version of it and it works pretty well.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Have to agree about that. But don't expect the Dev team to do it.
We even had to wait for Redknight to fix the gallery for them so i doubt it they will make one. Sometimes they seems to follow the Bethesda approach to bugs/game improvments of letting fans to fix things for them.:oops:
Which is precisely why I never buy a Bethesda game until I can get the Game of the Year edition with all the bug fixes and patches included.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
This game needs a map so fucking badly lol.
Eh, I don't think the world's really big enough for a map to matter all that much. You could visit every place in the game in like 5-10 minutes; there really aren't so many areas that it's difficult to memorize everything.

Reactions: M-2315

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I tried an image and a flow chart map and I'm not sure which type I like better..

map.jpg

I'll most likely add more maps to the guide later, right now I'm working on the items part.
Do you have all the scenes put in the walkthrough already? I noticed Camilla's scene and quest wasn't in the walkthrough, unless I didn't see it. She's in the top left part of the map in the tower.

Eh, I don't think the world's really big enough for a map to matter all that much. You could visit every place in the game in like 5-10 minutes; there really aren't so many areas that it's difficult to memorize everything.
Maybe if you've already played the game a lot it doesn't seem big but oh my god I can't even go from Oakshire to the 2nd town without getting lost for 5 minutes on the way there.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
All scenes are in, unless I deleted one by some fuck up. That one is marked as guard because I saw like 3 different names used for her.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Maybe if you've already played the game a lot it doesn't seem big but oh my god I can't even go from Oakshire to the 2nd town without getting lost for 5 minutes on the way there.
Fair enough, I guess. I don't recall ever having any trouble whatsoever finding my way around, but I have played all the way through the game like 10 times.
I got to Veralia, is one of the developers Indonesian?
What? That seems a bit random; how did you come to that conclusion?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Which is precisely why I never buy a Bethesda game until I can get the Game of the Year edition with all the bug fixes and patches included.
Even with the GOTY you'll always need to use mods of "third party" (because sometimes they don't even fix the tiniest detail that, instead, you can fix only with an unofficial patch). Unfortunately, bethesda games are just made in that way because they want to apparently, and they're too lazy to fix their mistakes.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Fair enough, I guess. I don't recall ever having any trouble whatsoever finding my way around, but I have played all the way through the game like 10 times.

What? That seems a bit random; how did you come to that conclusion?
Every name is Indonesian or a reference to Indonesian/Vedic mythology.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

There's no way anyone could memorize this without playing the game multiple times. XD The bridge connecting to the complete opposite side of the map was what confused me and got me lost the most when trying to find my way to Slinsk.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

There's no way anyone could memorize this without playing the game multiple times. XD The bridge connecting to the complete opposite side of the map was what confused me and got me lost the most when trying to find my way to Slinsk.
Yeah, the map doesn't connect very well at all. I still think you're exaggerating how difficult it is to remember where everything is though.

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
I forgot where the shop is to buy stuff with your valor gems plz help where is it
I believe the conference room in your castle.

Kind of an oddly specific question, but I was exploring the dialog options with the farmer origin's mother in Slinsk. I found the corrupt route right after you arrive, and then the consensual route after Act II and you talk about relieving urges. There's an option to be a total kappa, saying incest is hot, and she'll just tell you to leave. Further visits just give a response that she still loves you but doesn't want to see you. Does this go anywhere in later acts, or is this essentially a dead/bad end?

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017

Kind of an oddly specific question, but I was exploring the dialog options with the farmer origin's mother in Slinsk. I found the corrupt route right after you arrive, and then the consensual route after Act II and you talk about relieving urges. There's an option to be a total kappa, saying incest is hot, and she'll just tell you to leave. Further visits just give a response that she still loves you but doesn't want to see you. Does this go anywhere in later acts, or is this essentially a dead/bad end?
Thank you I was searching for a total of 4 hours now

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017

Pretty sure that's just a bad end

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
the text on top of doors and items in castle whitemoon after I leave the party at the start of act 3 how do I fix this?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes