Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Oh christ, I just noticed Wind Orb is also useless. It's safer to assume an item does nothing at this point.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I can't find the maintenance guy for Castle Whitemoon anywhere where is he please help.
if you mean Facis, he's right next to the throne; you can't miss him.

Otherwise there isn't any "maintenance guy". When you buy the maintenance upgrade it removes the rubble that's laying around on the floor and stuff; it doesn't have an npc associated with it.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I have a problem with finding a gift, its the + 5 corruption gift for ruksana. the guide says "In the Slums Brothel, in the top left room.", but i cant open the chest , so I'm not sure if it means the brothel in summeredge.

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
At act 1 right after i meet Ruksana and beat the orcs at the camp i need to go east , but it says we should find a place near Oakshire to rest .Where do i need to go ?i tried the inn in the village , but doesnt work.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
if you mean Facis, he's right next to the throne; you can't miss him.

Otherwise there isn't any "maintenance guy". When you buy the maintenance upgrade it removes the rubble that's laying around on the floor and stuff; it doesn't have an npc associated with it.
yaaaaaa...... I didn't see him there XD

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
At act 1 right after i meet Ruksana and beat the orcs at the camp i need to go east , but it says we should find a place near Oakshire to rest .Where do i need to go ?i tried the inn in the village , but doesnt work.
Go to the castle west of Oakshire (starting town).
whats the name of software to enabled the that cheat again ?
RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin.
where the fuck is Orkah's Axe for ruksana
In Novos; check the guide.

Reactions: R3trostyel

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
I can't recruit xyless , i have the honors call and during the mainquest the last piece, with 4 moralty did i do something wrong or is this a bug?
could it have a connection to another bug ? after i gained the whitemoon castle, i had bug who started the xyless companion quest.(and i was in act 1) version 3.6A

xwh3atleyx

Mar 12, 2018
Maybe i'm just derping but i cant seem to access the horse and the Rulwe scene for meredith even though i have high enough AP, anyone got any ideas why?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This game needs a map so fucking badly lol.

Does every party member get the same amount of XP or if you have lots of party members is the XP spread among them meaning you get less XP the more party members you have?
I think that.. only the main four gains experience, if I remember correctly. The others don't gain anything at all ?__?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You remember incorrectly. =P Every party member gets the experience even if they weren't in the battle. I'm not sure if say you get 100 XP from a battle if you have 10 party members does each get 10 XP or do they all each get 100 XP

Do you know how to get the encryption key from the games files btw? RPG MV Decrypter can't find the encryption key.
Oh, then I must have mistaken the game with another one xD
Nope, can't help unfortunately, The same happens with me :/

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Do you know how to get the encryption key from the games files btw? RPG MV Decrypter can't find the encryption key.
As of either this update or the last the files are no longer encrypted, so there's probably no key to find. The developers did make some of the folders system hidden though, I'm really not sure why they bother, it's just irritating. I am glad they're at least not encrypting the images any more though, it doesn't "protect their work" it just makes it more annoying for people to get to.
Open CMD prompt to the Roundscape directory and type "attrib -S -H /S /D".

EDIT: Do not, I repeat, do not run this command outside of the Roundscape directory. If you run it in C:\ or something you could do some serious damage.

Reactions: Maid Lain

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yeah I saw earlier posts saying there was encryption so I just assumed there was then realized nothing is encrypted and that there is no key. Thanks for the cmd command.
The files are not encrypted, but they made them hidden system files, so you have to mark these two in the folder options menu.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I was able to change the game from 800x600 4:3 to 1080p widescreen without fucking up the menus too badly but I can't get the game to properly zoom in sadly. Oh well.
View attachment 143393

Yeah I figured that out. Do you know the answer to this question?
Try this for zooming:

Be sure to not fuck up the scenes, as they all are 4:3.

And yes, all party member get the same full XP after battle, provided they have been recruited.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Be sure to not fuck up the scenes, as they all are 4:3.
What problems does this cause besides models appearing in the middle of screen rather than walking up from off screen? This game isn't even that old, I can't imagine why 16:9 isn't the default in Ace.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game needs a map so fucking badly lol.

Does every party member get the same amount of XP or if you have lots of party members is the XP spread among them meaning you get less XP the more party members you have?
Have to agree about that. But don't expect the Dev team to do it.
We even had to wait for Redknight to fix the gallery for them so i doubt it they will make one. Sometimes they seems to follow the Bethesda approach to bugs/game improvments of letting fans to fix things for them.:oops:

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes