Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Speaking of the guide, I noticed a listing for a scene involving F!PCxTish that I can't get to trigger. "Upon getting pregnant, the player will be prompted to visit Tish, accept her proposal." My PC has had two pregnancy events and each time the Summerheat option triggers but there's no mention of seeing Tish.

Also I realized after you name a human child. Is it always male?

God damn it, how many times am I going to replay Act 1? I just found out about Cassandra's scene in Summerheat. It's not listed under Summeredge so I can't unlock it with the gallery mod either.

While I'm at it I can't get the TishxRulwexF!PC scene to trigger either. The guide just says "Castle Tent, after 1, with 9+ AP." I have more than enough AP but nothing happens when I enter the tent and talk to her. Does it need to be in a later Act?

Gunvald

Jun 7, 2017
I have a question regarding the male noble's mother. The walkthrough states that there is an incest between the PC and the mother but when I checked the walkthrough, only the farmer PC and his/her mother have a detailed scene in the walkthrough. Is there really a scene with the noble mother or not?

HugWhore

Aug 17, 2018
I'm having trouble with Cary... I finished her first quest but her second quest "A Cure For Seren" isn't activating, I walked all around Summeredge and can't trigger it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I have a question regarding the male noble's mother. The walkthrough states that there is an incest between the PC and the mother but when I checked the walkthrough, Only the farmer PC and his/her mother have a detailed scene in the walkthrough. Is there really a scene with the noble mother or not?
Yes. You are very unlikely to miss it. (Provided you don't ignore side quests).

Reactions: Gunvald

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the info! By the way... is it *clears throat* repeatable?
I'm fairly certain no scene in the game is properly repeatable, they're one off events. You can always re-view them in the gallery, but it's not quite the same as the original scene (it sometimes but not always remembers your dialog choices etc, so you can't see a different outcome). Also the music often doesn't play or breaks for the scene, sadly.

I've not tried the Gallery Mod though.

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Honestly, I don't know, I never though of that but will investigate for the next version. In general, some quests do and some don't change the number people outside the party, so I thought all in all it was not a good use of time to go there. Though by far, the most common is change only for people in the party.

No, everything sex related is not part of the story.
Ah well then you wouldn't happen to know where the mother went after you last see her in the prologue, would you? she kind of just up and vanished which seems odd.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Do you have to keep specific characters in you battle team, or can them all interact even if you only choose them based on efficiency? Same for events that would require a specific character?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Do you have to keep specific characters in you battle team, or can them all interact even if you only choose them based on efficiency? Same for events that would require a specific character?
Only characters in the party interact, in dialogues, except for companion quests.

There are a few events that require specific companions, but only a small number and all marked in the guide.

Reactions: Voilsh

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
All characters receive XP but Affection/Corruption modifiers usually only affect your current party. For some on-going quests when you leave the quest site with specific party members it will trigger a dialogue with modifiers but you can avoid it by changing party when you zone out and changing again once you're back in. For example for Nestro's Task, Ruksana and Meredith will prompt a dialogue when you leave the Tower with them in party which can lower their Affection if you continue the quest. You can avoid this by switching them out of your party when you leave the Tower. It will prompt again when you enter the Tower zone with them out, but you can switch just before entering and switch again once in the Tower to avoid it all together but still use them.

There are a couple Affection/Corruption modifiers that occur even if the character is out of party though. It's inconsistent.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So in general Clawyn is the best waifu right?
Clawyn is objectively the best since Meredith ends up turning into a whore (which is fun, but not waifu material), Katelyn is your sister (though sometimes I wonder if that's a problem) and the Succubus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(not a significant spoiler btw) and is effectively barren.
There's really nothing wrong with Clawyn at all apart from her having some emotional issues (which can be worked through). She's almost pure, but I suppose she is an elf.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Roundscape Adorevia v3.6A + @redknight00's gallery mod
  • Download (offline due to the reference error)
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

if you start a new game and encounter 'Reference error: gc is not defined', save as soon as possible, restart the game and load this save

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes