Jul 2, 2017
Sooo what exactly is the purpose of the cheat succubus Zedi? I saw on the wiki that she unlock the skip battle feature and 30k gold. While that's certainly useful, it also warned me that some contents would be locked so what exactly would i miss if i chose to receive her help?
You'd miss out on the eternal dungeon in the lovely house, but according to a previous post its bugged.

Reactions: sonhot

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
I'm still in act one, but my inventory is loaded with unrefined items- orbs, artifacts, and marks. How do you use these? Or should I just sell them?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm still in act one, but my inventory is loaded with unrefined items- orbs, artifacts, and marks. How do you use these? Or should I just sell them?
You use them.

Sooo what exactly is the purpose of the cheat succubus Zedi? I saw on the wiki that she unlock the skip battle feature and 30k gold. While that's certainly useful, it also warned me that some contents would be locked so what exactly would i miss if i chose to receive her help?
You miss nothing, it's a general warning against using cheats and edits, as they may break the game if you don't know what you're doing.

Hey, can Anyone access the eternal dungeon? Its supposed to be in the lovely house for those who don't use cheats, but I cant see to get inside and I said no to the cheat demon
It has a clipping error, turn off clipping to use it, same goes for the snowman.

Reactions: sonhot

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
You use them.
I select the item to use, hover over a character to use it, and then I get the negative sound for every party member I've tried. That's why I was asking if I have to wait until a certain part of the game or a certain character to use them.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I select the item to use, hover over a character to use it, and then I get the negative sound for every party member I've tried. That's why I was asking if I have to wait until a certain part of the game or a certain character to use them.
Then there's probabbly something strange with your game since i can just choose the "use" option on them, there's no need to hover over any character at all.

Reactions: syad51

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know what weapon type Tishtyra is suppose to use? She can equip swords and bows, but no matter what I do most of her Skills like Shifting Wind and Justice remain grayed out.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Then there's probabbly something strange with your game since i can just choose the "use" option on them, there's no need to hover over any character at all.
Huh. Every item I've used, the horse, map, potions, etc, when I click to use them, it then asks which character I want to use the item on. In all other cases, this works. But not for these items. Even between 3.5 and 3.6 it's still the same. Is there an issue with the local rpgmaker install maybe?

Can you only use them during combat? That's the one thing I haven't tried.
And thanks for replying.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Does anyone know what weapon type Tishtyra is suppose to use? She can equip swords and bows, but no matter what I do most of her Skills like Shifting Wind and Justice remain grayed out.
Shifting winds and Justice seem to work when she has a spear equipped- at least in my playthrough.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Huh. Every item I've used, the horse, map, potions, etc, when I click to use them, it then asks which character I want to use the item on. In all other cases, this works. But not for these items. Even between 3.5 and 3.6 it's still the same. Is there an issue with the local rpgmaker install maybe?

Can you only use them during combat? That's the one thing I haven't tried.
And thanks for replying.
Ah i meant other items, even quest items still require choosing a character to be used upon. Only those unrefined items work immediately without the need of choosing a characters to use on.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Ah i meant other items, even quest items still require choosing a character to be used upon. Only those unrefined items work immediately without the need of choosing a characters to use on.
Ah, I figured it out. You need to select the weapon or clothing in question first, and then there's grey'd out slots on the item you can first select and then put the orbs/glyphs/marks into. I must have missed this somewhere. Thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot the problem with me.

Why cant i use those Orbs Glyphs and those kind of stuff?
See above. I was having the exact same "issue" and just figure it out.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
New question: Just got the warning for the close of act 1. I've done most all the side quests I can think of, but are there easily miss-able interactions, companions, castle staff, etc that I should check for before I move onto act 2?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
There really should be a list of non-functioning items. Mark of the Vampire, Life Orbs, etc. Is it just healing items? I also noticed dual-wielding characters can equip two bows or one melee and one ranged weapon. Has anyone worked out how those work mechanically? Do bows attack stats stack? Does having an off-hand dagger make a difference?

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Is there any benefit to allowing Roderick to torture the prisoners other than a simple corruption gain/loss? I tried looking through the Unofficial Guide (thanks for putting that together, RedKnight), and I couldn't find any indication of it or if it gives you scenes or not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New question: Just got the warning for the close of act 1. I've done most all the side quests I can think of, but are there easily miss-able interactions, companions, castle staff, etc that I should check for before I move onto act 2?
Since the game doesn't have a decent quest log, if you forgot something, there is really no way to know other than trying to talk to everyone . ;)

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Since the game doesn't have a decent quest log, if you forgot something, there is really no way to know other than trying to talk to everyone . ;)
Yeah. I managed to grab the plant woman and recruit her out of that brothel, but other than that I didn't notice any different. If the winky face is denoting sarcasm, however, I'd like to point out that since the end of act 1- no new side quests have been added to my log, despite accepting two of them from calwayn and zent.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do you get orc guards for your castle?
You'll meet the Orc chieftess some time by the plot.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
So I just acquired the chaos mage halfway through act 2. I'm. Doing a pretty moral play through, but still enslaved her. Under her Variables, all I can see is sucubus affection, for some reason, and that's it. And since my affection with the succubus was already at 29, this instantly triggered a scene in the bedroom where she declared her loyalty despite me just enslaving her.

I am really confused.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes