sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I see a lot of fetish since this is the type of game that shaped by the patron. Wonder if it possible to avoid them and only go for the vanilla scenes.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I see a lot of fetish since this is the type of game that shaped by the patron. Wonder if it possible to avoid them and only go for the vanilla scenes.
It is possible to do vanilla runs but you won't get many scenes.

It's not exactly aimed at vanilla players.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It is possible to do vanilla runs but you won't get many scenes.

It's not exactly aimed at vanilla players.
Well, the art style between scenes are inconsistent and looks different from the lovely character's potraits so i don't really feel the need to unlock as many scenes in 1 playthrough as possible. The game is fine as it is but it would be much better imo if all the scenes were redrawn by the artist who did the character's portraits.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, the art style between scenes are inconsistent and looks different from the lovely character's potraits so i don't really feel the need to unlock as many scenes in 1 playthrough as possible. The game is fine as it is but it would be much better imo if all the scenes were redrawn by the artist who did the character's portraits.
As far as I know, the portraits used probably are assets shared by the maker of RPGMaker themselves (DLC's, maybe). They aren't made by someone outside so it's a "little" impossible most likely.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well, the art style between scenes are inconsistent and looks different from the lovely character's potraits
Yeah it's slightly disappointing that only some of the art is 10/10, most is closer to 7/10, and a handful are...1/10. I guess it's not realistic to expect a game on this scale to have consistent and consistently 10/10 art but it is disappointing. The first Succubus scene comes to mind as a let down, nothing like the portrait had me expecting at all.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
As far as I know, the portraits used probably are assets shared by the maker of RPGMaker themselves (DLC's, maybe). They aren't made by someone outside so it's a "little" impossible most likely.
Then i can only hope for some talented artists to redrawn the scenes mimicking the portraits's style. The chances are slim tho :FeelsBadMan: .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah it's slightly disappointing that only some of the art is 10/10, most is closer to 7/10, and a handful are...1/10. I guess it's not realistic to expect a game on this scale to have consistent and consistently 10/10 art but it is disappointing. The first Succubus scene comes to mind as a let down, nothing like the portrait had me expecting at all.
It takes time to drawn new scenes and with the huge amount of support they receive using multiple artists with, different styles, end up being a necessity to complete the scenes in time.

Kamazoom

Sep 13, 2016
Forgive my degeneracy, but there are not very many incest scenes, right? Which male route has the most?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Forgive my degeneracy, but there are not very many incest scenes, right? Which male route has the most?
Noble and farmer have a couple of scenes, apart from that there are a couple of scenes with the sister but that's it. Incest isn't exactly big in Roundscape.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes