Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
how must make Calanthe happy in Catanthe’ Journey quest?
i choice all option but she not happy in end and leave me
i had a similar issue, turned out all you needed to do was have her fuck you then travel to another location like novos or summeredge and when you go back she should be near the crystal.

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
if you have collected the second artifact you should just be able to walk to throne room of your castle to continue with the story.
i need a save just before, the quest log tells me to sleep, but it nothing changes not matter how many times i sleep and it teleports me to slinsk each time

ansfrn

Sep 26, 2017
How do you find Carys after her first quest. After I freed the slaves and had sex with her and got sent back to the inn and now I can't find her anywhere.

wasdadsadasdasdasda

Jul 8, 2017
Have they fixed the CG room yet? I don't remember which version I last played on but it felt super clunky and didn't have all of the H scenes in the CG room at the time.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version of the guide, this time i put together the old and new bits in a single new file, also made some sweet visual improvements for enhanced viewer pleasure.

-

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Have they fixed the CG room yet? I don't remember which version I last played on but it felt super clunky and didn't have all of the H scenes in the CG room at the time.
Unless you use the mod you won't have all the scenes in the gallery.

They only appear when you unlock them and you won't be able to unlock them all on one character.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
New version of the guide, this time i put together the old and new bits in a single new file, also made some sweet visual improvements for enhanced viewer pleasure.

-
The endings section is blank/missing in this copy?

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone have an idea on how to beat the succubus in Castle Whitemoon? Also, how do you summon or use the luck succubus beside the tower?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes