Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Thats why I generally don't like hand drawn art....tends too look like more than one person with different style is working on the game. There are some good ones with consistency like Girls in the big city and Something unlimited to name a few. There are others but those 2 stand out the most.
Maybe it looks like more than one person with different style is working on the game... because its actually just like you said, there are more than one artists drawing it.

"On the contrary, they don't have enough, so all CG is commissioned to different artists, that will change for Arenus."

"They work with several artists, hence the change in art style."

If you generally dont like hand drawn art then ok. I sure as hell dont get it, since hand drawn art has nearly endless possible outcomes, as opposed to 3d renders with a program where even now you see characters looking the same in games.

You do you, but judging a whole art style based on one game that actually has different artists is kinda harsh.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
In the quest Calanthe’ Journey "guide Calanthe" part what are the options that lead to the next part of the quest?, because every combination i have tried so far non have lead to it or if they have i somehow missed it
Basically, have sex with her and be a fuckboi.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
F5 doesnt restart game anymore? So annoying =\
For the best I say, my brain is hard wired to hit f5 every few minutes to saves.

i guess i must just be missing something then because after having sex with her she never shows up anywhere in or near ornesse.
You have to go out and back to Ornesse, it shouldn't be hard to be friends with her. In fact I only knew she could go away because I saw the game files.

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
For the best I say, my brain is hard wired to hit f5 every few minutes to saves.

You have to go out and back to Ornesse, it shouldn't be hard to be friends with her. In fact I only knew she could go away because I saw the game files.
she's there now i guess it was because i was just going in and out of the city but after i went to valos and back she was there.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Maybe it looks like more than one person with different style is working on the game... because its actually just like you said, there are more than one artists drawing it.

"On the contrary, they don't have enough, so all CG is commissioned to different artists, that will change for Arenus."

"They work with several artists, hence the change in art style."

If you generally dont like hand drawn art then ok. I sure as hell dont get it, since hand drawn art has nearly endless possible outcomes, as opposed to 3d renders with a program where even now you see characters looking the same in games.

You do you, but judging a whole art style based on one game that actually has different artists is kinda harsh.
Don't like might have been a poor choice of words. I'm not judging them, they definately have talent and definately have more talent than myself. I agree about the endless possibilities. I play a few games with hand drawn art...saying I don't like it was a poor choice of words...I play this every once in awhile.

Gyrozepp

Feb 3, 2018
Can someone help me?, i got black screen when i start game v3.6A but still can hear the sound.
it not like that when i play v3.5B. Please help me

danial20001

May 25, 2017
where must see xyless ?
i defeat Summoners but cant see anywhere xyless in my castle i search second floor but not her

Darker84

Oct 5, 2017
where must see xyless ?
i defeat Summoners but cant see anywhere xyless in my castle i search second floor but not her
After you defeat summoners talk to her - you can choose to free her, enslave or banish. If you free or enslave her - talk afterwards with Facis in your castle and he will say that he prepared room on 2nd floor. You can find and recruit her there

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
where must see xyless ?
you have to talk to the bulter (i think hes called fracis) then he will say hes gave her the guest room on the second floor at the end of the hallway on the left and it will be the first of the 2 (should possibly have text above it)

Reactions: danial20001

force

May 18, 2017
My game doesnt show any of the text above doors at whitemoon, the boat captains in slinsk, etc... does anyone know how to fix this?

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
How do i turn Meredith into an elementalist? I've completed her quest and saved her mother, but the option isn't available.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
My game doesnt show any of the text above doors at whitemoon, the boat captains in slinsk, etc... does anyone know how to fix this?
"Labels" in the main menu.

How do i turn Meredith into an elementalist? I've completed her quest and saved her mother, but the option isn't available.
IIRC this option was gone years ago.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes