eshlads

Jun 8, 2017
The dominant milf I got for my female thief just now, assuming male gets it too.

You go to her for information for Patch and she ties you up to play first.
where do u find the milf?? i completed the prologue thief bit after the female gets captured by the soldiers and then she wakes up at meredith's place. i looked around the town and there was no milf. where do u find her

EmoElmo

Aug 28, 2016
After doing the recruitment quest for Carys, I can only bring along one member in my party. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
where do u find the milf?? i completed the prologue thief bit after the female gets captured by the soldiers and then she wakes up at meredith's place. i looked around the town and there was no milf. where do u find her
Much later in the story.

eshlads

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, it's not until you get to Summeredge and get your class quest so from the start of the game when you meet Mere it's a long way off.
damn bruh.....do u happen to have a save file that's like kinda close to that, like before the scene with the milf. if not then dw, i'll trek my ass thru all that stuff

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I have a question. Where should I look for the recruits for the quest "Vanguard's Birth"? I cannot find any info about this quest anywhere, maybe I am just blind?

Another update - Carys does not seem to appear in the rich district after completing her first quest - could there be an specific reason why?
Check the items for a list.

Carys appears when you're walking the street after it bisects.

damn bruh.....do u happen to have a save file that's like kinda close to that, like before the scene with the milf. if not then dw, i'll trek my ass thru all that stuff
Dude, the game has 200+ scenes, don't tell me you're playing for just one.

eshlads

Jun 8, 2017
Check the items for a list.

Carys appears when you're walking the street after it bisects.

Dude, the game has 200+ scenes, don't tell me you're playing for just one.
Nah im not. I got 19 hours on my female noble but I recently just saw that specific scene in the pictures file and got me interested so i decided to choose thief and start again

KrankenWagner

Mar 22, 2018
For the vanguard quest you have a list of recruits in your quest items which should make it rather easy to find the recruits if you look around where it says.

It may help to know that Carys doesn't appear anywhere on the map; she just kinda ambushes you when you walk on the stairs to the right of where you enter the district.
Thanks for the info! Still having trouble finding 2 of the recruits (the one who trains knights and the guard in Oakshire, however, I guess that's just a matter of time, have to keep looking). Regarding Carys, I have walked through the rich district up and down, left and right multiple times and the problem is that she never ambushes me anywhere. Dunno why, probably a bug, I'll have to see if anything happens if I decide to play through the game one more time after finishing the first.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Now that there is an official gallery in the castle (unless the new update was already paired with the mod), is there any chance on a stats marker in the castle? like for castle defense points and affection/corruption points ect...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I've heard that some releases of this game have had a virus, quite a few actually. Anyone have any issues up until now?
No. Probably better you grab another antivirus if yours is doing that.

Its a testament to the Devs abilities that this game is genuinely fun to play with or without the sexual content...
I am here to fap and chew gum i am all out of gum. x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the info! Still having trouble finding 2 of the recruits (the one who trains knights and the guard in Oakshire, however, I guess that's just a matter of time, have to keep looking). Regarding Carys, I have walked through the rich district up and down, left and right multiple times and the problem is that she never ambushes me anywhere. Dunno why, probably a bug, I'll have to see if anything happens if I decide to play through the game one more time after finishing the first.
I think he's the guy who attacks you outside of the pub in slinsk; if you've already done that encounter he'll be in the fort area at summeredge(where you got the quest), so just look around there

Not sure what's up with Carys; if it helps at all, every time I've recruited her she called out to me here:
Screenshot (14).png

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
So i completed the game 3-4 months ago and they keep adding content. It was a blast,its really one of my faves.
Thats great but unfortunately for me as my save is very far at the end (i saved after the last battle) and i cant go back to revisit the map anymore. My other saves are much older and i dont have the patience to play and fight through the game again...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes