Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
All scenes are repeatable in the gallery.
The gallery doesnt work, if its that book thing in the castle it plays a test scene, and then gets stuck there forever unless you exit out of the game and relaunch...

The difference being that the Gallery is a "reliving/remembering the past" type deal, and the triggering the scenes "repeatable" means its happening again...

You can go to the dungeon anytime and ask the Succubus to ONCE AGAIN bang the Rulwe (yes the scene is the same as the first time, but its understood she is doing it AGAIN).

Meanwhile you visis Anna at her brothel and if you already triggered both her scenes all you get is a "hey honey how are you?"... It'd be nice if you visit her and she said "up for some fun sweetie?" you pick yes... and bam a scene triggers as MANY times as you want... for roleplay purposes you can pretend the male PC goes to visit her once a week to "bond" with her.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Also before someone comes and says "your just a sad incest fan".... NO..

It would also be nice that when you went to bed in the castle you get another trigger after choosing sleep you get a "have sex?" and if yes "with who" options being the ones that had scenes in the bedroom (obviously not the dead ones)... Meredith, Ruksana, Clawyn, Tish, Seren (I'm sure there is more but I probably missed them). he can just re-use the 2 "love" ones for Meredith and Ruksana (vs the first ones), and the first one for Clawyn (since she wasnt a virgin) the only one that would need either new images or text change would be Seren...

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
Hey, could someone do a compressed version of 3.6? 4.5 gigs is too much for my internet and I really want to try this game cause the last version I played was the 1.5 one.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
^This !!! The lady (Anna) works at the brothel not just runs it, she should get a "repeatable" scene, anytime the male PC Noble goes to visit her at summeredge he should be able to pound her into next week !!

I mean the only "repeatable" sex scene in the whole game is also one of the worst... I am of course talking about the Rulwe x Succubs scene... I never liked tentacle stuff, and that scene was kinda lame... its a slap in the face that you can see that as many times as you want, but not much better scenes, like Meredith and Ruksana bedroom scenes, or even Seren's bedroom scene (or any of Clawyn's scene !!... except the squirrel one).
That's not the only repeatable scene; there aren't that many though and you're right it would be nice to have a few more.

Also the Succubus-Rulwe scene is far from one of the worst scenes in this game just because it doesn't suit your tastes.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I don't think we will agree on the matter, but for me it's a non-issue, I see no point in repeatable scenes in game, all I need is the ability to replay them whenever I want and walking to a NPC to trigger the scene again doesn't make it any hotter than seeing it from the menu.

Reactions: Cipher

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Like i said mate they are not visible even with show hidden files options enabled
I think you're misunderstanding, paste that into the address bar from the main directory of the game.

Niwah

Jun 11, 2018
I ran into a bug where after i beat the guy when the messenger gives me the invitation to the ball in summeredge, when i get to summeredge its a black screen. i can still move and get the menu and stuf, i just cant see where im moving or anything. if i move up i get the summeredge writing in the top left corner signifying that im in a new place. any idea how to fix this?
Same here. Please and I mean please someone help with the black screen problem. I might as well give up the game then.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Nope still same
below screenshot shows the content of the www folder
No idea why you responded to my post, but this is the full uncompressed version of v3.6A - note the hidden folders.

upload_2018-7-27_15-9-55.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's wrong? file itself is!
I don't know much about RPGM games, but believe that the filenames are case-sensitive, and if you look in the image folder, it's "window.png". Maybe change the filename to "Window.png" noting the capital W?

OSiris1632

Apr 21, 2018
do we have to start fresh every time there is a new updated version of the game? any way to extract save file and paste over into new download?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Where are the castle building? like the stables, farms, and torture room ect… When I bought them the castle was still pretty much the same. I thought it would be in the back yard but there is only Meridith's house. Also what is the pint of paying for castle defenses?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Where are the castle building? like the stables, farms, and torture room ect… When I bought them the castle was still pretty much the same. I thought it would be in the back yard but there is only Meridith's house. Also what is the pint of paying for castle defenses?
You get to them from the billboard in the courtyard, on the screen before exiting to Oakshire.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
The farms and the brothel aren't actual places you can go to; they just provide income.

The stables and the inn are accessible from the map next to the castle entrance.

The torture room and baths are in the right wing of the castle.

Castle defenses are for when your castle is attacked; if your defense isn't high enough, you lose gold; if your defense is high enough, you get valor gems which can be traded in for items in the conference room once you get the femboy twink from summeredge.

Reactions: 1800 Mr. Tourture

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
The farms and the brothel aren't actual places you can go to; they just provide income.

The stables and the inn are accessible from the map next to the castle entrance.

The torture room and baths are in the right wing of the castle.

Castle defenses are for when your castle is attacked; if your defense isn't high enough, you lose gold; if your defense is high enough, you get valor gems which can be traded in for items in the conference room once you get the femboy twink from summeredge.
THANK YOU. I kept thinking there was something wrong with the game because there were no new buildings anywhere... one last question (I Promise) do you know how gems work? Like Gem of destruction or gem of darkness?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes