AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Thanks. I mean, I won't go into dedicated NTR game threads and stir things up. I just don't like seeing existing games turn into NTR games. Early Roundscape Male PC content when I first started backing was fairly vanilla, as I remember. Anyway, I'll try to always keep myself civil about it too.
Holy fuck, this. I see this way more often than I'd like to, and it's annoying as shit. Maybe it's just people with time, money, and preferences that I don't share trying to get in on the action, but it's a lot like having that one guy who never shuts up about sports/politics/celebrities/group drama/their pet/etc start showing up in random places to try and talk to you. Even if the game lets you easily avoid the content you don't like, so you just shut the guy down and move on, the guy showing up everywhere is pretty chafing.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ah well, Minos aren't my cup of tea for sure. People must really like them though since they are adding soo many scenes with them?
A lot of fans of his game seem to like seeing the females take impossibly huge dicks in this game, the dog stuff was ok, the horse scene was kinda grating to me, at least Meredith kept it realistic by the text mentioning she couldn't even take 1/4 in despite her pathetic thirst for it.

And while orcs are sturdier, the fact that Ruksana is the size approximately of male PC, it annoyed me that the text said she was able to fit the full horse dick in both holes.... Come on..

Reactions: T800 and Asuminoya

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
A lot of fans of his game seem to like seeing the females take impossibly huge dicks in this game, the dog stuff was ok, the horse scene was kinda grating to me, at least Meredith kept it realistic by the text mentioning she couldn't even take 1/4 in despite her pathetic thirst for it.

And while orcs are sturdier, the fact that Ruksana is the size approximately of male PC, it annoyed me that the text said she was able to fit the full horse dick in both holes.... Come on..
Ruksana's father was Gumby.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I hear a healer can join your castle is it the healer in Carys quest? Also I build the brothel but were is it and I payed for maintenance but I don't think it did anything the chapel and wall still seem destroyed.

jerbear

Jul 10, 2017
I ran into a bug where after i beat the guy when the messenger gives me the invitation to the ball in summeredge, when i get to summeredge its a black screen. i can still move and get the menu and stuf, i just cant see where im moving or anything. if i move up i get the summeredge writing in the top left corner signifying that im in a new place. any idea how to fix this?

Reactions: Niwah

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I hear a healer can join your castle is it the healer in Carys quest? Also I build the brothel but were is it and I payed for maintenance but I don't think it did anything the chapel and wall still seem destroyed.
I think the brothel is combined with the inn because that's where you find the succubus with an elf girl. Either that or its like the farm where it's there but you can't go to it (yet?).

vultron

May 19, 2018
So here is a random small thing in this game that to me makes no sense a rich man in Summeredge hires you to find his wife she is in the slums cheating on him she tells you to lie to him and telling him the truth gains you corruption. How the hell does telling the truth give you corruption? Granted he says he is going to kill her but you can't really predict that I don't think being honest and doing what you were hired to do especially when what you were hired to do wasn't evil to begin with should gain you corruption. You also shouldn't gain corruption just because someone has a bad reaction to the truth.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017

Try watching the halfling scene in Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru Ep3, where she takes dicks from monsters like an ogre where the thing is bigger than her whole body.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I admit I am quite fond of stories were the cock is so big that it goes all the way through. Either from ass out the mouth or vica versa. Unrealistic? Of course, but if you add a little magic...

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
guys i am new in this game
plz guys tell me ..r the sex scene animated or image?
plz
Been a while since the last version I played (may have been close to 3.0), but at least at that time they were all images from what I can remember. Nothing was animated, though I can't say if anything new has been animated, or if old scenes were redone with animation (though I'd be very pleasantly surprised if that was the case).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
any new mother scene?
^This !!! The lady (Anna) works at the brothel not just runs it, she should get a "repeatable" scene, anytime the male PC Noble goes to visit her at summeredge he should be able to pound her into next week !!

I mean the only "repeatable" sex scene in the whole game is also one of the worst... I am of course talking about the Rulwe x Succubs scene... I never liked tentacle stuff, and that scene was kinda lame... its a slap in the face that you can see that as many times as you want, but not much better scenes, like Meredith and Ruksana bedroom scenes, or even Seren's bedroom scene (or any of Clawyn's scene !!... except the squirrel one).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
^This !!! The lady (Anna) works at the brothel not just runs it, she should get a "repeatable" scene, anytime the male PC Noble goes to visit her at summeredge he should be able to pound her into next week !!

I mean the only "repeatable" sex scene in the whole game is also one of the worst... I am of course talking about the Rulwe x Succubs scene... I never liked tentacle stuff, and that scene was kinda lame... its a slap in the face that you can see that as many times as you want, but not much better scenes, like Meredith and Ruksana bedroom scenes, or even Seren's bedroom scene (or any of Clawyn's scene !!... except the squirrel one).
All scenes are repeatable in the gallery.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes