SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
I think one of my favorite scenes in the male route were Meredith x Carys in the Lake (it was adorable !!) and PC Male x Seren? as she was soo cute in the missionary position.. shame she is the one to bring in the cuck content for the male LOL. Though to be fair I liked the way the Minotaur treated her, it wasnt your typical cuck fetish where dude is being abusive and treating the female like garbage while bragging about how much better he is than other males, instead it was cute and caring.
I will never stop being mad about this. I really hate cuck stuff, and both of Seren's new scenes are NTR. Minotaur and gangbang. Shameful.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I will never stop being mad about this. I really hate cuck stuff, and both of Seren's new scenes are NTR. Minotaur and gangbang. Shameful.
I'm not sure I'd call it ntr since you're not actually in a committed relationship or anything.

I mostly dislike how Seren's personality instantly makes a dramatic shift from shy and innocent to cumslut.

I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't seem totally out of character.

Reactions: T800 and COOL_CAT

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Tip: Seren only cheats if you say you're okay with her doing, other wise she will be vanilla.

Why would anyone do this is a question I can't answer though.

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
I realize you can ask her not to, but it's not like you get a replacement scene with the PC. It just means you don't get any scenes at all. After the minotaur, I was hoping next time she would get with the PC again. But no, now it's a gangbang. Next one will probably be her with a horse or something. As a disclaimer, I'm not trying to be hostile to other fans who like that stuff, it's just seriously disappointing to me personally. That's her character schtick now and it feels like we'll never get more Seren/PC content.

Reactions: VeryNaughtyKitten

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
Thinking about it, as much as I like this game (actual backer), I think it struggles with two different design philosophies. Male PC and Female PC fans tend to have separate tastes altogether, nevermind the further divide between people who love or hate NTR. I personally only play Male PCs and want straight up harem content. One guy with a variety of girls. Female PC fans, if I have it correctly, like seeing one girl in a variety of situations. The content split also means padding with NPC/NPC scenes to have universal content.

I just wish there was an NTR Block feature. I hope Arenus will have one.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
I agree that there has been far too much NTR content lately (and not just in this game). Unfortunately most whale donors are NTR fans and they have a large say in scenes. If it were up to me personally, we would already have impregnation routes for Clawyn and Katelyn, a female dwarf party member, a trap party member and more scene variety (x-ray/urination/bondage/paraphilla/sleeping/ect.). But the NTR boys have the big bucks, I don't think its a healthy business plan to cater to them all the time incase they back out (look what happened to SoC).

In anycase has the farmlands bug been fixed in 3.6 for anyone?

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not on the Discord, though I believe I technically have access to it if I want. I don't want my anti-NTR stance to potentially cause friction. Kind of worried about that here already, to be honest.

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
I think most people don't like ntr, and I have a hard time imagining someone hating you for not liking it
Thanks. I mean, I won't go into dedicated NTR game threads and stir things up. I just don't like seeing existing games turn into NTR games. Early Roundscape Male PC content when I first started backing was fairly vanilla, as I remember. Anyway, I'll try to always keep myself civil about it too.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
I can confirm the "Unseen Problems" bug has been fixed when trying to leave the cave back to the farmlands.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes