Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
The walkthrough mentions it being possible but doesn't go into detail about which switches need activating. Any ideas which?
I don't remember which switches specifically, but if you scroll through them there are switches for each of the origins, you just have to find the right ones; they're labeled so it's not that hard.
Alternatively they may have been mentioned on this thread before, so you could search for them here.

I wouldn't recommend just turning them all on though.
You should read through the guide so you know when you're about to do something specific to a certain origin and then turn on the switch for that origin, then turn it back off when you are done with the part that required the specific origin.

EDIT: I searched the thread for you
soldier = 0378
templar= 0379
noble = 0400
thief = 0012 and 0362
farmer = 0010 and 0361

and no I don't recommend spending more time than necessary with all turned on, at best you would get repeated dialogues for every origin and could be as bad as infinite loops. My advise is when you're ready to do an origin quest turn it on, then turn off afterwards.

Reactions: T800 and Scorian

RevenaCastor

May 10, 2018
Clawyn's Fiancee quest isn't showing up on my quest log, even though I've talked to her and said I'd help her. Am I missing something, or do I just need to reload an old save and accept it again?

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
For some reason, I can not play this version. I seem to be the only one having this problem. Every time I extract it and launch the Game.exe. It gives me a black screen with the Now loading flashing a couple of times before going back to black.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Clawyn's Fiancee quest isn't showing up on my quest log, even though I've talked to her and said I'd help her. Am I missing something, or do I just need to reload an old save and accept it again?
Most of the quests aren't in the quest log; you can still do the quests though

BigCatCena

Jul 6, 2017
Roundscape 3.6A, someone give me a save from before vespers booty please mine got corrupted

Edit: Forgot to put changelog my b
Five new erotic scenes!

New Nadesha Content! We've added the FemPC route to Nadesha! Including two new erotic scenes for female PC's. Art by Mikiron.

The Lonely Minotaur! We've added the Zarah X Male PC scene that you folks voted for in the last poll to the game. Art by Furan.

Double Trouble! Meredith and Erika join forces! Includes a new erotic scene for male PC's. Art by Hijabolic.

What happened to Zent!? Something about Zent changed and he needs the help of our lovely succubus to reverse it. What could have changed? Includes a new erotic scene for Male PC. Art by Furan.

Epilogue Additions! We've added prompts/Slide to the very end of roundscape regarding Emek's Rest and vesper's Booty.

Vesper's Booty! We've changed the ending of VB a bit to provide a more smooth experience.

We also fixed all bugs that have been reported in the last few days. All the Vesper Booty Bugs, the trait menu not working, the summeredge cave crash, sprites looking glitchy. All the stuff!

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
I don't remember which switches specifically, but if you scroll through them there are switches for each of the origins, you just have to find the right ones; they're labeled so it's not that hard.
Alternatively they may have been mentioned on this thread before, so you could search for them here.

I wouldn't recommend just turning them all on though.
You should read through the guide so you know when you're about to do something specific to a certain origin and then turn on the switch for that origin, then turn it back off when you are done with the part that required the specific origin.

EDIT: I searched the thread for you
Thanks for that. And will do.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone know what program they use to make the pictures file size smaller in the compresssed version? Also can't find the pictures or my saves in the www folder it is just blank and I have show hidden files but it says from the file size that they are in there any help?

RandomCPU3

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone know what program they use to make the pictures file size smaller in the compresssed version? Also can't find the pictures or my saves in the www folder it is just blank and I have show hidden files but it says from the file size that they are in there any help?
I was having that problem. When I extracted everything some things just didn't show up even if I could see hidden files. What is annoying is that they are being extracted but are invisible still. I extracted the folders 1 by 1 in winrar and they showed up that way but I have to imagine there is a better solution.

Jun 1, 2018
So i ran into an error while doing the sidequest: Unseen problems, i´ve stopped the witch and is about to leave her cave. then this happens.
Anyone have a solution? or do i just have to skip this quest?
I had to restart and I skipped no other quest has done that so I would say skip it until fixed.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes