simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Ok this i kinda weird compared to other rpgm games where you use equipment, in this game i can only equip about 10% of the armors i find.
Almost none of the armors i buy or find show up in the Equipment tab. They are in item where i can configure them (put orbs or spheres on them) but i can't equip them.
Many of the companions have their own unique gear types and your hero can only equip certain gear based on your class. In the shops if you move between your characters, you can see which ones can actually use those pieces.

Reactions: jimdandy

RevenaCastor

May 10, 2018
So, I've run into a bit of a problem. On Ruksana's quest, I've read the map to find the location of the axe, but when I go to the spot, nothing happens.

JohanGillarp

Feb 12, 2018
So i ran into an error while doing the sidequest: Unseen problems, i´ve stopped the witch and is about to leave her cave. then this happens.
Anyone have a solution? or do i just have to skip this quest?

Dec 6, 2017
I have Found where is the Axe in Novos base on the treasure map . i just don't know how to take it. Do i need a shovel or something. Can anyone tell me how to get that Axe ?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I have Found where is the Axe in Novos base on the treasure map . i just don't know how to take it. Do i need a shovel or something. Can anyone tell me how to get that Axe ?
Don't think you need a shovel, I found it without one i just clicked around below the tree, just make sure you're not clicking directly under the tree because its a bit lower than that.

So i ran into an error while doing the sidequest: Unseen problems, i´ve stopped the witch and is about to leave her cave. then this happens.
Anyone have a solution? or do i just have to skip this quest?
I've seen about 5 posts about this quest in the last couple pages including mine, so far no one has come up with a solution so I just skipped it, sadly lost about 3hrs worth of progress.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Bad news: I accidentally deleted the .docx of the walktrough, so I have only the unformulated raw text.

Good news: I'll go ahead and proofread it while formatting and adding more stuff.

Best news: 3.5 Annex Guide is here!

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Hey. Is there a way to change MC's name? Uncle Google won't help me. Also: there was one point in game, when I could choose name for demon companion, Succubus, but after I made my choice, she was still called by her old nickname (Demoness or something). Why?

Edit: v3.5B made my game more bugged than previous version (3.4)
- weird enemies cut in half, unable to chase me,
-quest log bugs,
- extreme lags in castle area (first fast travel somewhere, like beach or inn and it's okay, but SECOND area I try travel to - like stable, and game lags and freezeng forcing to to close it).

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hey. Is there a way to change MC's name? Uncle Google won't help me. Also: there was one point in game, when I could choose name for demon companion, Succubus, but after I made my choice, she was still called by her old nickname (Demoness or something). Why?
I assume they simply never implemented the demoness' name actually changing.

May 15, 2018
When I enter the area for Erika’s first scene west of the elven outpost all I get is a black screen. Do I need to do something before I can go in or is it just a bug?

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
Yes, by using the rpg maker mv cheat menu plugin or save editor

At the very bottom of Redknight's walkthrough there is more information on it
The walkthrough mentions it being possible but doesn't go into detail about which switches need activating. Any ideas which?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes