DragnSlayer

Mar 5, 2018
Can you put a track quest in-game? that with one arrow guide you where do you have to go. It's pretty boring explore and explore again for find one quest.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Does RPGMakerSaveEdit still work with the newer versions?
I've been attempting to use it but I only seem to be able to select a save file but not open it.

Wiley D

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone have a save for serens gangbang? Cant seem to trigger it for myself and gallery mod doesnt have it listed in 3.3

Holy_Loli

May 25, 2017
need advice on game choice, i met goo-girl in gold mines and killed her to save girls, so my question is will i miss some scenes or quests after i killed her?

sack02

Feb 10, 2018
Is there no content in Vespers Booty after you get robbed? I found the chest in the castle but I have no idea if that's the end of the expansion or not.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
need advice on game choice, i met goo-girl in gold mines and killed her to save girls, so my question is will i miss some scenes or quests after i killed her?
You miss a scene where she gives you a boobjob if you're male or goo-cock fucks you if you're female.

You also miss out on a few delivery-type quests that give you goo as a reward.

Reactions: Holy_Loli

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
anyone knows where cg file is located, the www folder is of 4.5gb but the inside file sum up to be 12mb is there any special kind of hidden file

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does RPGMakerSaveEdit still work with the newer versions?
I've been attempting to use it but I only seem to be able to select a save file but not open it.
Are you using version 0.65? Because it works for me .

Reactions: Shadowcrow
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes