bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Compass, Helmsman, Hydromancer - check.
I cannot find the trigger to go to pirate hideout.
Can anyone give any pointers?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
i've read it and it still wont trigger which was why im asking :l
Are you playing the right version? The scene is added in 3.4.

I've never tried to get that scene as it doesn't suit my tastes, but from everyone else here it seems you just talk with her after she fucks the minotaur dude.

Since nobody else has mentioned it as bugged, I can only assume you're doing it wrong somehow.

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Hm, somehow the new update (probably the engine) does not run under wine anymore. 3.4 did run, albeit horribly slow and stuttery, but 3.5 throws the following error right at the start:
Code:
InvalidStateError
Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state.
I'm using wine 3.11, can someone verify this or is it a problem just with my setup?

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
Ran into a bug after Unseen Problems choosing to save Sandra where after the H-scene with the Witch I get a type error 'bindToMap' null is there anything I can do or do I have to restart got pretty darn far just really don't want to redo everything again.
Same here. No matter what you choose, the result’s the same :mad:
Cannot read property ‘bindToMap’ or undefined

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
for some reason when i was taking the files out of the windrar multiple were corrupted. Is this something i did wrong?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
for some reason when i was taking the files out of the windrar multiple were corrupted. Is this something i did wrong?
Make sure that you have a recent version of WinRAR or 7zip. Several games are compressed using the RAR5 format which is only supported by newer versions of both programs.

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
wtf thats a huge let down LYRA steals the eye from u and theres no way to get it back thats stupid u should be able to get it back
I got to this point to. Is this really the end? Seems like 1/2 a story, but they said the whole chain would be in this release unlike Emek's. Also has anyone gotten any sort of treasure map? I thought there was going to be something like that, but I have killed a ton of fleets and not seen one drop.

Reactions: Drazzin

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Stuck in the farmland cave after the witch bossfight I keep getting TypeError cannot read property 'bindToMap' of Null
Anyone know if I can teleport myself out using saveedit or something similar?

Edit: Saw this line in the walkthrough but IDK which switches they mean "more advanced user can edit switches and teleport to work around bugs"

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys i download the 3.5b from here but when i play the game the menu says that is the 3.3B , it's a bug ?

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
Ok this i kinda weird compared to other rpgm games where you use equipment, in this game i can only equip about 10% of the armors i find.
Almost none of the armors i buy or find show up in the Equipment tab. They are in item where i can configure them (put orbs or spheres on them) but i can't equip them.

Niwah

Jun 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the problem of Ornesse and Deep Forest maps being black screens??? Been unable to progress the story because I can't see Ornesse. :\

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
So I've encountered another problem. When I get to Main Quest II in Cinkahn and I reach the point where I'm supposed to recruit help, my only option is to just talk to Astafa and start the assault. I can't find anyone from Hiung to talk to, the warriors aren't at the inn, and Brejok just tells me he's glad to see me. Why am I encountering so many bugs no one else seems to be having problems with?

Reactions: syad51

LivingThings

Jun 29, 2017
Any idea why this is happening?
All options both in the main menu and the game menu dont show the text
Using 3.5 plus the bugfix
1.png

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes