Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
is anyone else having issues extracting from MEGA? Every time I try to extract it, it says extraction error. I use the Dr.unarchiver to extract files

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
is anyone else having issues extracting from MEGA? Every time I try to extract it, it says extraction error. I use the Dr.unarchiver to extract files
Which 1 the compressed 1 or Normal 1

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Roundscape Adorevia [v3.5B] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 4.59GB

Download PC (1.15GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you veryy yy much

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
the normal one I have the space to not care about the compressed versions
There shouldn't be any issues, its literally the same file NOPY has just re-uploaded. Maybe its Dr.unarchiver, can you try Winrar?

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
There shouldn't be any issues, its literally the same file NOPY has just re-uploaded. Maybe its Dr.unarchiver, can you try Winrar?
I'm not sure its quite possible but Dr.A is a RAR opener, what WinRAR would you advise I get?(I use windows and have the appstore/browsing thing) and this is the first time its failed on an extraction for me, and its weird cause it pulls up the files and then when I press extract all its starts the process and immediately says extract failed less than half a second later.

EDIT: never mind tried extracting it with my inbuilt program and it worked fine seems Dr.A just doesn't like something in the files(might be the shortcut didn't seem to go through properly for me but eh the game still works)

Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
Is the game still bloated with unused art (including that one put in pic), laggy, buggy and inconsistent with what Corruption Stat does?

Jun 1, 2018
Ran into a bug after Unseen Problems choosing to save Sandra where after the H-scene with the Witch I get a type error 'bindToMap' null is there anything I can do or do I have to restart got pretty darn far just really don't want to redo everything again.

soilwork

Jun 4, 2017
i can`t use the return button in the perk screen
so i can`t exit the perk screen and can`t continue the game :(
anyone having the same isssue?

Reactions: lost_erias
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes