DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Is it just me or does the debug speed multiplier not work with 3.5x versions? The game is frustratingly slow without it so I'd love a way to make it work again >.>

Also, is there any way to increase my Castle defense score above 32? Because I've gotten every upgrade I'm aware of from the builder and trainer and I still lose every raid against anything tougher than bandits or goblins.

I'm also noticing that after upgrading to 3.5a/b (I installed both before playing again) the game no longer registers mouse movement unless I left click. Additionally, my Quest Journal is badly broken- main quests always show up, but most side quests and some companion quests never do. The Bounty Hunter quests never appear in it, and any quests in Ornesse, Xas, and later areas/Acts never appear.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is it just me or does the debug speed multiplier not work with 3.5x versions? The game is frustratingly slow without it so I'd love a way to make it work again >.>

Also, is there any way to increase my Castle defense score above 32? Because I've gotten every upgrade I'm aware of from the builder and trainer and I still lose every raid against anything tougher than bandits or goblins.

I'm also noticing that after upgrading to 3.5a/b (I installed both before playing again) the game no longer registers mouse movement unless I left click. Additionally, my Quest Journal is badly broken- main quests always show up, but most side quests and some companion quests never do. The Bounty Hunter quests never appear in it, and any quests in Ornesse, Xas, and later areas/Acts never appear.
All i can advise is if it has broken apart of the game watch for bugfix C by Dev Kaliyo

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Roundscape Adorevia [v3.5B] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 4.59GB

Download PC (1.15GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Can you plz give a 2 screenshots?
I mean crunched and normal.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How does corruption work here? The much more corruption more scenes, or do some doors close for others to open?
If you go the corruption route you will close some doors.

There are roughly equal'ish scenes for corrupt and good.

And are there any scenes if u save that quen from elven forest ? i know about blowjob
No, just the blowjob. Once you take her to the town she vanishes from the game but there are no more scenes with her anyway.

Reactions: RJP

Fox666

Feb 9, 2018

Thanks. that's what I need, I have slow internet connection.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is still not completed?

I remember this was one of the first games I've seen when I began my adult game career

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes