Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
THANK YOU. I kept thinking there was something wrong with the game because there were no new buildings anywhere... one last question (I Promise) do you know how gems work? Like Gem of destruction or gem of darkness?
The gems go on Roderick(the talking stick companion you get in Novos) in his bodygear slot; since he obviously can't wear armor or hold weapons he needed something to equip, I guess

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Roundscape Adorevia [v3.5B] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 4.59GB

Download PC (1.15GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
uhhm just askin if theres 3.6a?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I heard that there is a locked building in the castle that is only open if you don't cheat, does it do or have anything?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I heard that there is a locked building in the castle that is only open if you don't cheat, does it do or have anything?
There's supposedly a dungeon inside it with loot at the end, but, for the life of me, I have never been able to figure out a way to get inside.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Roundscape Adorevia [v3.6A] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 4.55GB

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017

Roundscape Adorevia [v3.6A] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 4.55GB

Thank you kind Sir!!! You're compressed version is the only one that works on my potato PC. The original full size one just freezes.

Reactions: Johnyboy and bas

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you kind Sir!!! You're compressed version is the only one that works on my potato PC. The original full size one just freezes.
Mind sharing your specs please my PC specs are
Core2duo
2gb ddr2
Intel on board GPU
I think the original one will not with my PC i haven't tested cause my net sucks 120kb/s

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Mind sharing your specs please my PC specs are
Core2duo
2gb ddr2
Intel on board GPU
I think the original one will not with my PC i haven't tested cause my net sucks 120kb/s
Well my laptop is 6 years old. The specs are as follows :
Core i7 2630QM 2.00 GHz
8gb DDR3
AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb ddr5

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Well my laptop is 6 years old. The specs are as follows :
Core i7 2630QM 2.00 GHz
8gb DDR3
AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb ddr5
Buddy if that's your potato pc than what's mine :-/ it's a lot awesome idk now what gonna happen to my PC when i try to pkay this game anyway let it first download :-D

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I've heard that some releases of this game have had a virus, quite a few actually. Anyone have any issues up until now?

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Buddy if that's your potato pc than what's mine :-/ it's a lot awesome idk now what gonna happen to my PC when i try to pkay this game anyway let it first download :-D
Best to download the compressed version.
I call my PC a potato cuz I have some awesome games in my steam library but can't play em. Like witcher 3 and tekken 7 ;)

Reactions: XdnaX

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I've heard that some releases of this game have had a virus, quite a few actually. Anyone have any issues up until now?
Ive scanned 3.5 and 3.2 with no problems. same with a few of the 2's but I cant remember which. could it be from certain downloads? I always use mega

KrankenWagner

Mar 22, 2018
I have a question. Where should I look for the recruits for the quest "Vanguard's Birth"? I cannot find any info about this quest anywhere, maybe I am just blind?

Another update - Carys does not seem to appear in the rich district after completing her first quest - could there be an specific reason why?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I have a question. Where should I look for the recruits for the quest "Vanguard's Birth"? I cannot find any info about this quest anywhere, maybe I am just blind?

Another update - Carys does not seem to appear in the rich district after completing her first quest - could there be an specific reason why?
For the vanguard quest you have a list of recruits in your quest items which should make it rather easy to find the recruits if you look around where it says.

It may help to know that Carys doesn't appear anywhere on the map; she just kinda ambushes you when you walk on the stairs to the right of where you enter the district.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes